Its a three-way fight

Hm..." Momonga wondered as he walked through the swamp while Gasper was struggling to keep up.

The two of them had made good progress in their trek towards the center of the swamp where the Crow created by [Lead of Yatagarasu] pointed them. As Momonga expected, there had been no undead to intercept the two, which meant the Elder Lich had his undead creations under a tight leash.

Momonga had long since noticed that a frog which seemed to ooze negative energy was following the two, which meant that the Elder Lich was already well aware of Momonga's journey towards Ravel. Indeed, Momonga would have already contacted the Lich through [Message] if he hadn't been forced to lug Gasper alongside him.

'...Now, how should I dispose of Gasper so I can contact the Lich? Gasper's a valuable member of my party so I can't just kill him, his part-vampire physique makes him immune to stun so I can't just knock him out... Although, since his powers confer negative energy on the target, he wouldn't be able to deal significant damage to undead creatures- or quite the contrary, his negative energy would heal the undead even if he managed to deliver some physical damage from attacks, cancelling each other out.' Momonga came up with a plan to go ahead alone while also giving Gasper a 'bodyguard' of sorts, just in case. "Gasper? Stay on alert. I think there's something nearby. I'm going to release your seal, so be ready."

Gasper let a 'eep' before starting to scan the area, hiding behind Momonga's back like a scared rabbit. The distraction allowed Momonga to use his silent undead-summoning to create two Death Knights in the cover of the swamp's undergrowth.

Momonga then relayed simple orders to the Death Knights through the link the creator and the created shared, allowing him to deliver instinctive orders to his creations. There seemed to be a limitation of distance on the wordless communication though, as while Momonga could feel the Elder Lich's precise location now that the two were close, he could not reliably give orders to it just yet.

And with the last fiascos in mind, Momonga was far from willing to give vague orders to the intelligent undead he created.

"AAH!" Gasper jumped as the two undead Knights charged through the vegetation like a pair of freight trains, the lower part of the heavy tower shields the two wielded splitting foul-smelling water like prows of ships while the two Knight's main bodies were hidden behind the slabs of dark metal.

One of the Knights impacted against Momonga, as he had ordered, and pushed him away from Gasper while the other knight did much the same with the blonde vampire.

"MOMON-KUN!" Gasper's scream turned desperate as the two were separated in an instant.

The separation had been so quick that Momonga believed he could later claim that he hadn't had time to undo the 'seal' on Gasper's powers- Momonga needed to keep Gasper sealed as it would be troublesome if the 'she' used 'her' version of [Time Stop] to bypass the separation and join forces again. After all, the Death Knights had no means of overcoming time stoppages and thus their ability to block Gasper would be very limited if he had access to his powers.

'That should give me some breathing space...' Momonga sighed in relief, but froze as he realized that the fairy he had created for a certain pink-clad girl was near him as it entered his 'command range'. 'Oh no.'