The police calls in an airstrike

Ugh..." Suzuki Satorou held to his head as he came back to consciousness slowly on an oddly familiar damp floor. "Did anyone catch the serial number of that mag-lev car?"

Then, Momonga realized he had been unconscious, which in turn meant that he had been stunned, which in turn meant that his racial abilities were once again malfunctioning- something they should not be capable of doing.

His panic meter went from 'green' to 'yellow'.

Then he remembered the 'conversation' Momonga had with 'Lord Phenix' in his mind-scape.

His panic meter went from 'yellow' to 'orange'.

Then he noticed that he was on the floor of a damp cave which should not have felt as familiar as it did, nor should he have memories of getting cut apart in it.

Then he noticed that a red-headed man was looking down at Momonga.

Momonga's 'panic meter' went from 'orange' to 'red' instantly upon seeing Sirzechs Lucifer looking down at him, having caught Momonga red-handed in a necromancer's cave while Ravel was tied up and amputated on a table nearby.

Momonga opened his mouth to come up with a hasty explanation.

Sirzechs beat him to it, causing Momonga's panic-meter to go from 'red' to 'out of scale'

"I heard the Supreme Being was here."

Momonga's fleshy body's mouth opened and closed, but no sound came out.

Emotion Suppression came to the rescue, restoring Momonga's rapidly degrading mental state and making Momonga sigh in relief as his racial abilities hadn't failed entirely.

"It looks like that thing has wards or some detection magic. He must have fled before I arrived... If he was here at all." Sirzechs continued while glancing a bit warily at the now-calm 'Momon'. "Are you alright? What happened?"

"...I'm not certain, I fell unconscious after entering. I think there was a trap or something in one of the scrolls there, I was looking for something to cut Ravel's binds with." Momonga used his true signature ability, making stuff up on the fly, while lifting himself up from the floor.

The sudden panic and need to protect and make sure Ravel was alright caused Emotion Suppression to activate again as he glanced at the amputated girl, forcing Momonga to reconsider the wiseness of his earlier actions.

'Did absorbing Lord Phenix's memories also change my personality?' Momonga opened the can of worms. On one hand, he had fairly good idea about the political spider-web of machinations that made the Underworld's power balance, the huge war against heavens and fallen angels, the death of God, and much more. But on other hand he also recalled a life alongside a woman Momonga knew as Lady Phenix, as well as some associated memories that caused an almost irrational need to protect the injured girl lying on the table that his current memories told him was his daughter, but who Momonga knew wasn't actually his daughter.