Fall on top of her

Well, I guess this is as good a time as any..." Momonga sighed as he sat down on a toilet seat while the Gremory estate in Rating Game grounds shook with occasional blasts and explosions that came from the direction of the living room.

While he technically felt that breaking up a fight between his Peerage members, which Momonga assumed the fight being, would be his responsibility... he somehow doubted that it'd end well for anyone involved if he barged in and brought the quarrel to an end.

So, he planned on letting the quarrel reach its natural conclusion while he used the ruckus as an excuse to see if he could find out what was wrong with his Inventory.

'Right, so...' Momonga reached his hand into his inventory again, and as expected, something bit on it and he pulled his hand back.

His Inventory had a cosmetic applied to it which made it look like a violet and black-shimmering rift in the air, and he could put his hand in it and allow the auto-sorting feature of the 'item' to bring whatever Momonga wanted out of the Inventory.

The cosmetic and the retriever mechanic had both been cash-shop items, but Momonga felt justified in getting them as a necromancer carrying a burlap bag around seemed more than a little undignified, and since he was something of a pack-rat, finding items from his cash-shop extended inventory would have been impossible without a auto-sorter and a retriever.

Shaking his head to clear the rising mist of self-justification that threatened to envelop it (as the inventory features had cost good chunk of his salary for three months, during which Suzuki Satorou had subsisted on stale water and overdue rice buns), Momonga opened his inventory wide so he could look into it, and saw a slit-irised eye the size of a car tire staring back at him through the 'rift' that made the visual gateway to his Inventory.

Momonga quickly closed the rift as the eye blinked.

He opened it again and dodged a torrent of red-green fire that came from it, quickly closing the inventory and using a bildet to extinguish the remains of the flame before it could set the restroom on fire. It seemed that the fire was immune to mundane attempts at extinguishing it though so his attempt was quite futile, but the flame burned so hot that it paradoxically didn't spread as whatever it had touched just turned to ash immediately, denying it a chance to cling and spread, and thus the flame extinguished itself.

Nonetheless, the 'splash' of the fire had left the bathroom in dire need of a renovation, making it look like some sort of battlefield.

Momonga opened his Inventory for the fourth time, this time wide enough to look properly into the Inventory's contents as the rift spread to approximate size of a window.

A fairly decent-sized red dragon, at least in comparison to the one he had encountered in the Interdimensional Gap, looked back at Momonga from the Inventory.

Momonga paused in sudden realization, and then he adopted a polite expression as he realized that there was a hostile dragon of unknown origin in his inventory. "Ah, hello. How did thine excellency get in there? May I ask thine name, o grand dragon?"