Crash on top of the snack table

Hmm... I see, they're skirmishing to find out more of the Death Knight's capabilities. Much like how I'd approach the situation. I approve.' Momonga nodded in his head while pretending to be horrified on the outside as the Death Knight he had summoned was fighting against Rias's group. Or play-fighting, as Momonga had told the knight via order to try to prolong the fight as long as possible to gauge the group's relative abilities.

"What the hell?" The blonde boy was starting to show exasperation as his swings and stabs were either blocked by the tower shield the Knight was carrying or parried by the flamberge, each parry breaking the weapon in the boy's hands. Yet it seemed that the boy could produce a new weapon to replace his broken one in the blink of an eye.

'Hm, low durability weapons suggest that the weapons are all low level. I'm guessing he's using them deliberately to lull the Knight into a false sense of superiority until he brings out something akin to [Burning Brand] or [Warrior mk. 8]' Momonga eyed the boy warily as he pulled a scimitar from thin air. 'At least this confirms he's likely a player as well, since he has an Inventory from where he's getting the weapons. Speaking of which...'

Momonga looked around, leaned back on the hallway's wall to hide his hand behind his back and he reached into his personal Inventory... and pulled his hand back as he felt something claw and scratch it. 'What? I tried to pull out a health potion...'

He tried again, and flinched as something apparently bit the appendage.

Third attempt, and he pulled his hand away and quickly extinguished the odd red and green flame that had enveloped it. 'Okay, something is not right...'

"Yuuto! Use fire!" Rias commanded the boy as she sent a orb of dark energy at the Knight, the energy impacting the Knight's tower shield and causing the undead to take a step back. However, it was otherwise unhurt. "Dammit, how durable is this thing?"

"[Flame Sword]" The blonde boy, Yuuto, chanted as he pulled out a huge demonic straight sword wreathed in flame, and swung it at the Knight. A crescent of fire detached from the sword and hit the tower shield, sticking into the undead and setting it on fire.

'Hmm, that caused a decent amount of damage. Not enough to defeat it in one hit though, or rather reduce to it to one health and activate it's damage nullification that negates all overflowing damage from any single attack that would otherwise kill it, leaving just one health 'point' remaining. Moreover, the flame has a daemonic energy component so it's not as powerful as regular flame damage or holy flame damage against the undead...' Momonga analyzed as he discarded the issue of his Inventory for now.

The Death Knight, still on fire, let out a challenging roar and stabbed it's flamberge to the floor, causing tendrils of dark energy to spread from the stab on the floor and cover the hallway.

"Ufufu, now it's angry and on fire." The raven-haired shrine maiden chuckled as she sent a bolt of lightning at the creature, aiming to interrupt the Death Knight's channeling. The bolt hit but did seemingly no damage. "Truly you are the mind of our generation, Rias-chan."

"Shut up, Akeno." Rias growled at the raven-haired girl, Akeno.