Wake up the next morning to hear 'news

The Overlord General, who had evolved to the class from mere Elder Lich, flipped through papers on his desk.

He had appropriated the corrupted, nightmarish desk from one of the study-rooms of the now-nightmarish mansion that 'Katarina Leviathan' had acquired in the Human World, specifically around 'Germany', and which the Overlord General had 'remodelled' to better suit his needs.

'Hm... I can't believe that my feeble plan could be used to craft something so grand...' The Overlord felt more than a bit of warmth in what constituted its heart. 'To feel accepted so... haa...'

It shook its skull, shaking himself off the sentiment before [Emotion Suppression] could do so for it. 'He has given me his orders, and now I'll need to execute them... But to know who I should and should not squash, I need to know which maggots I need to spare... Master must have plans for them, having them dance on his strings and confound birds of prey to eat the lively maggots laced with poison...'

It shuffled through its papers, checking the names and memorizing the faces. 'Hm. Good. It seems that my 'training' has caused that Katarina woman such exasperation that she practically jumped at the chance to have me spend my time in some other way. And when I asked her to procure the information she has about 'Momon Phenix', she had them ready overnight... heh. It's almost as if Master planned this in advance... and most likely he did. He wouldn't overlook even tiny details like that...'

It flipped through another paper. 'Hm, so... Momon Phenix has been registered as a 'King' of a 'Peerage', and his 'Peerage' members have an entry in the registry... Hm, so the body He has chosen to inhabit belonged to 'Issei Hyoudou', until my Master deemed the body to have grown to his exact specifications and He manifested in this world...'

The Overlord General flipped through the registry entries, memorizing the names, details and families of the men and women who He had chosen as his unwilling pawns.

It came across a white-haired girl, and noted a detail in her 'family history'. 'Hm... I've heard of that name before... I think that maggot, Vali, mentioned her...'

The undead creature shuffled through some files, and then picked up another file that contained the details of the 'group' that it would work with, provided to it by the disguised dragon called 'Ophis'. The file had been mostly left untouched, but was now opened and it shuffled through the pages until it found a personnel file for a maggot he had read about in its Master's 'Peerage' file.

The Overlord General looked at the image of 'Kuroka Toujou', then glanced at the profile of 'Koneko Toujou' to confirm the name in the small maggot's profile, then glanced at the shivering, feeble creature in the corner of the room that had dragged her legs against her chest and was shivering in fear and cold while having a nightmare.

It then glanced at the profile it had been provided, which had image of 'Kuroka' that showed a headstrong, borderline intimidating black-haired woman with matching-colored cat-ears, clad in a black yukata and smiling at the camera with a sadistic and darkly seductive look on her face while her yellow, predatory eyes seemed to reflect light.

It then turned to look at the miserable pile of black hair, torn clothes, shivering pale skin and downwards-pressed cat-ears in the corner.