Get escorted out

Rias felt incredibly awkward as she and Akeno head to the dining hall of the Gremory estate in Rating Game grounds for the breakfast, hopefully for the last time for a good while as she and the rest of her... the rest of Issei's Peerage would be moving back to the human world later that day.

Apparently Lady Phenix had something she wanted to say to her new adopted son's Peerage, and had sent similar letters she had sent to Rias to other members of the Peerage as well, albeit without the whole 'threatening to come and make sure Rias and Issei had their first time' bit.

Rias was still blushing to her ears as she sat down on a seat flanking the dinner table, roughly at the middle as was expected of her, and started to gorge on bacon, eggs and grilled bread before anyone could talk to her, or even mention something about last night to her, or...

"Did you sleep well, Rias?" Issei's voice was genuinely concerned, making it much, much worse. The boy was sitting next to Lady Phenix, who was in turn sitting at one end of the table, while Sirzechs was sitting on the other, as was customary.

However, instead of having Grayfia and Beelzebub beside him, Sirzechs now had his Knight and his Bishop, namely Souji Okita and MacGregor Mathers, a hakama-and-kimono wearing eastern-looking easygoing man, and a red half-priest-robe-half-trench-coat wearing creepy guy, respectively.

It seemed that Asia was taking the red-clad creep priest's choice of outfit personally and was occasionally glaring at him, archiving approximately the effect of a cute kitten trying to scowl at and frighten a sleeping lion who had rolled on its back and was pawing the air in its sleep.

Grayfia was standing slightly behind and beside Sirzechs, seemingly embracing her 'maid' persona.

Rias groaned as she felt another headache-inducing day coming.

She could feel it in her stomach, gnawing at her bones, almost as if the 'Supreme Being' who was Underworld's current enemy number one was whispering to her ear and saying 'I'm going to take this peaceful scene and turn it into a scene out of a horror movie at some point during the day'.

"...I did sleep well, everything was just perfect." Rias finally grumbled and answered Issei's question. Then returned to stuffing bacon to her mouth with vengeance.

"..." It seemed that approximately half of Issei's Peerage were looking at the boy with sympathy or pity in their gazes after hearing Rias's words, causing Issei to groan and start poking his breakfast experimentally, almost as if he expected it to come alive and try to eat him.

"Well then, it looks like I'll have to teach Issei-boyo how to make love to a girl." Souji commented while picking at his teeth with a toothpick he had made by slicing a chopstick into neat long sticks, the draw of the blade having been so fast it couldn't be followed with naked eye and the blade had returned to its sheath at the same speed. "Cant have the reigning Maou's sister tell the press that she was left unsatisfied by her new husband, imagine the amount of gossip and outrage that would follow! Phenix family's pride and street cred would be left in ruins!"

The priest-outfit wearing man choked on his breakfast as Grayfia directed a gaze at the easygoing katana-wielder, while Sirzechs was visibly trying to not react to the sweat that had suddenly collected on the Maou's brow and was dripping down his face.