Grope her chest by accident

That was way too close. Wayyy too close.' Momonga thought as he looked outside the window of his assigned room in Gremory estate on the Rating Grounds.

Night was starting to creep closer as the eventful day came to an end. Momonga had shared a few words with his Peerage, and it seemed that they had more or less relaxed their behaviour for some reason. Momonga didn't quite understand how it had happened but at that point he was too far gone to even consider trying to understand.

The close calls with Lucifer were starting to fray Suzuki Satorou's mind, while Momonga was busy organizing the web of lies he had made to protect himself. It would be bad if he blurted out something minor, and the small reveal would serve as a threat that when pulled would reveal his whole lie of an existence.

Shadows lengthened outside the window as Momonga watched groups of devils search the grounds for any Undead that would have potentially appeared during 'the Supreme Being's attack against 'The Great Red's Champion', going over each potential hiding spot in the area and moving in well practised patrols throughout the estate and the surrounding forest-garden.

"Haah..." Momonga sighed and downed the cup of tea he had been cradling for a while now, cringing at the taste of cold tea and then putting the cup away. 'It seems that the healing potion did wonders to restore the organs of this body... my sense of touch is much more accurate, as is my taste and my skin has become much warmer...'

He had been surprised by how cold his skin had been before he had consumed the healing item, a change he had been able to tell only because of the difference in the sensation after healing his body fully.

Momonga had also realized that the amount of damage he had received from the healing potion, as well as the reason why the healing had been so extensive, was because of his poor attempts to [Stitch] his body into workable condition. In his attempt to apply a bandaid for a wound that needed suture he had dealt his host body a horrendous amount of non-visible damage. 'Interesting... I'll have to consider this body's limitations if I aim to occupy it. It wouldn't be good if I accidentally lost it because I kept casting high-tier magic... I feel like I could 'survive' just as a skeleton, but seeing me live after getting peeled of skin and organs would likely cause my cover to shatter...'

Momonga clenched his hand and unclenched it, the simple sensation from it seeming quite alien to one who had been accustomed to the limitations and benefits of a skeletal body. 'So, technically, this body counts as a cosmetic item that needs to be regularly maintained, and serves as weak armor for my 'real' skeletal body underneath?'

He figured that the 'skeleton body' under the cosmetic flesh wasnt that of his Overlord self, since it was nearly three feet taller than Issei's body and much wider, but rather a regular skeletal frame that 'Momonga' had commandeered. A thought struck him, causing him to pause. '...Should I start drinking more milk?'

"Ah... Issei-kun. Erm... is this a good time?" a female voice interrupted Momonga's thoughts and he turned around to face Rias who had entered the room as well.

"As good a time as any, please come in. Have a seat." Momonga welcomed his 'wife', with heavy quotation marks around the title as the affair was in truth quite forced and also done entirely without either of their consent.