Socialize with the guests

So, who are you going to ask for your Peerage first, besides Rias-chan?" Beelzebub asked loudly as he and Momonga teleported back into the conference room from which they had left but minutes ago, causing Rias to jump as she had apparently been catching up with her brother.

"Lady Phenix requested me to take in, hm, Riser's Peerage, after that I'll just add Rias's Peerage and we'll see after that."

"That's quite a few Pieces already, not to mention two Queens, are you sure you'll have enough points left for all of them?" Beelzebub asked and Momonga shrugged.

"Ah well, I'll cross that bridge when I get to it. Well, I guess we're done here, correct?" Momonga asked the two Maous and offered his hand to Rias while grabbing the case containing his Evil Pieces. "Shall we?"

"Quite so, quite so." Sirzechs leaned back on his chair. "Oh, Tannin wasn't happy by our little discussion about Red, as you might have noticed, so I asked him to return to his home until he can get his rage in check... Honestly, if I didn't know better, I'd say that he is jealous of you getting a chance to speak with the Great Red and that for once the Red actually said something other than breathing fire on a trespasser. Speaking of which, I expect you to tell me if the Great Red contacts you again, specifically if it concerns the Undead situation."

Rias breathed out to calm herself before accepting 'Issei's hand and lifting herself up.

"Thank you, Sirzechs-san. Anyway, since I've now become a raid- I mean, a Peerage leader, er, King, I'd like to ask you to become my Queen, Rias." Momonga considered putting the whole case of Evil Pieces to his personal inventory and then to a trophy rack as his collector's instincts were warring against a more rational part of his brain. He made a conscious effort to open the case and pull out the Queen Piece before 'the collector' could win.

The collector part was crying blood for giving up rare artifacts that he could otherwise hoard. The rational part of him was telling him that he should use the Pieces to make a decent raiding group, so if he had to go against one or more raid bosses or world enemies that seemed to be everywhere then at least he would have a number of bodies between himself and them. Hopefully, with enough grinding, and assuming experience worked even remotely the similar way as it did in YGGDRASIL, he could get some of the party members to the point they wouldn't be flattened by a single attack from a level 100 enemy.

Of course, that led to a second problem, which was about figuring out how to keep his party loyal to him. Having a shield that could decide to just walk out on you or turn on you wasn't ideal after all, but there was only so much he could do alone. Momonga figured he'd try to do the same he had done with Ainz Ooal Gown and attempt to forge friendships, or if that doesn't work, he could use one or more of his spells and items to take a more... hands-on approach to ensuring loyalty.

'Hm, since 'Momonga' has become an enemy of the Underworld I could theoretically summon a bunch of the undead and have them attack something, and my Peerage could grind experience while defeating the undead attack... They'll need some serious grinding if that fiasco with Death Knight was anything to go by. That, or I'll have to find some sufficiently weak enemies for them to fight against. I'll have to eventually reveal my nature to them, but I might be able to perform a switcharoo and pretend I'll defeat 'Momonga' and absorb his powers like these guys think I did to that 'Riser'. I still haven't found out how he died though, there may be assassins or hidden Players in the area, or perhaps Riser just ran into one of the high-level enemies that seem abundant and was stomped.' Momonga thought as he offered the Queen Piece to the stunned red-headed girl, his thoughts wandering elsewhere to keep himself from thinking about the fact he was giving away a rare artifact. In a way it reminded him of a child tying a thread between a milk tooth and a rock and letting the latter fall out of a window. 'Hmm, normally summoned creatures don't give out experience, but ever since that whole maid incident I've come to wonder how much of what was true in YGGDRASIL holds true here as well? Would spells that cost experience still cost it here?'