Police air-strike levels your house

Hm... Those were quite informative tips, thank you.'

"Don't mention it. Those explosions you showed were quite interesting as well. I'd like to meet Ulbert-sama at some point" Ddraig nodded at Momonga.

The disguised Overlord had spent most of the 'resting' part of the night conversing with Ddraig inside his head by means of thoughts, and talking back and forth about tactics, explosions and such.

It seemed that Ddraig had been quite interested in seeing Momonga's battles against 'gods' in YGGDRASIL, and he had shown the creature a few of them by thinking about the 'raid bosses' Ainz Ooal Gown had vanquished.

Ddraig had been quite the good observer, even though Momonga made sure to not show anything that the creature could effectively use against him in combat. The amount of explosions, carnage and general 'bad-assery' as the dragon had put it had been enough to sate even Ddraig's curiosity. "Got to say, that Kain guy gave me the creeps. Are you sure he was a vampire?"

'Ancestral vampire. He had a bunch of useful servants, that is, servants with valuables we could loot after we killed them and Peroroncino used a lot of the materials gained from that quest line and boss to equip his... unique servant.' Momonga thought as he let his body wake up.

"Heh... That short but stacked vampire chick?"

'Pretty much yeah.' Momonga felt a bit wary about revealing more and stopped thinking about Nazarick- not to mention that thinking too deeply about the place caused way too much nostalgia to well up.

"I've been wondering, though... You seem to consider everything to be like some sort of game? You keep slipping in these mentions like 'health' and such..." Ddraig tilted its head inside Momonga's mental-scape.

'It's easier to categorize things that way. Many powerful foes, with many powerful abilities.' Momonga handwaved in his thoughts.

"If you say so." Ddraig didn't buy his explanation but didn't press the issue.

A faint murmur came from the soft body that was lying on top of Momonga, drawing his attention away.

"Good morning, dear." Momonga reached to rub Rias's head, and she let out a quiet murmur of pleasure while stretching a bit on top of him. The two mounds of flesh on her chest caused all sorts of interesting feelings as they rubbed against Momonga's host body's chest, and the girl let out a small moan.

She then leaned back and slid forward on Momonga's chest, causing the two mounds to slide over on top of his face while his fun-bone slid out of the red-headed girl after she had gone to sleep with it inside her.

"Mhmh... " Rias groaned as she slid down so she grind the flag pole between her thighs, then lifted her lower body and lowered it in a rubbing motion against the saluting meat. "Mh... Cuddling and sleeping with that in at the same time is the best..."

"I'm glad you liked it." Momonga offered diplomatically.