Find out it's mostly for invasive hogs

Hm... This power is a bit concerning, but nowhere to the level which you suggested." Odin commented as he stroked his beard while looking at a portal displaying the Rating Game fight between 'Momon' and Serafall. "A lot of previously unseen abilities, but nothing too crazy, from a god-level point of view. Honestly, I'm more worried about that kid in the audience."

"Kid?" Sirzechs asked and Odin brought forth a view from the audience, focusing on a lithe 'girl' sitting on the lap of a well-endowed one in a bit secluded part of the audience. The 'girl' looked quite drunk and was occasionally hiccupping, and also struggling every now and then to get away from two huge breasts on 'her' head which were keeping 'her' still. "Ah, Gasper-san."

"She's giving me the creeps." Odin commented, opening one of his narrowed eyes just a bit. "Moreover those are two nice melons she has resting on top of her head. Who's the boob-queen?"

"That'd be my sister's ex-Queen, and Momon's Pawn, Akeno Himejima." Sirzechs sighed. "And yes, she's taken. Anyway, I am aware that Gasper is quite powerful, but..."

"Not that, I don't mean her power. She just generally speaking makes my spine shiver when I look too deeply into her." Odin explained, hand-waving SIrzech's words. "There's something... unnatural about her."

"She's a boy."

"Oh. I thought... hm... that explains the feeling I get, that she- er, he is something else than what I thought." Odin paused, confused, then glanced at the view again. "Well, that explains it, I suppose."

"Are you absolutely sure he's of any use?" Grayfia leaned in to whisper to Sirzech's ear.

"We can only hope." Sirzechs told her as Rosseweisse whacked Odin in the back of his head, shaking him off his stupor.

"Anyway, I haven't seen anything that'd tell me Momon was this 'Anti-Being'. A strong devil, sure, perhaps on the level of a minor god, but..." Odin paused as something happened in the view- namely the yellow-armored-uniformed shape took form, and then pointed his staff at Serafall. And then...

The very dimension itself decayed under the curse that had been inflicted upon it.

"Geh?"

.

.

.

"AAAAAAHH!" A scream of pain and fear echoed in the Rating Game pocket dimension.

Momonga braced himself as the flood of blackened, sickly and yellowish water that was like thin pus washed over him and poured off his body like water from bird's feathers.

'Hm, indeed, poison is effective against her. More so since she uses water which hits her extra hard as her vessel of power becomes her poison. Regular poison probably wouldn't work, but since that super-tier spell imbues poison with a curse that makes it impossible to resist, she can't just separate the poison from the water.' Momonga noted how Serafall's health dropped like a rock as he had kept the [Detect Life] active through the whole thing. He kept [Staff of Ainz Ooal Gown] at hand the whole time though, just in case she was pretending the effect was greater than it really was. 'Hm, by a quick calculation that super-tier spell is thirty-two times more powerful than its regular variant because of five consecutive [Boosts]... and since Super-tier spells don't consume mana, it hasn't drained me dry... but it seems that the cooldown is affected by [Boost] in case of Super-tier spells. I can normally cast four every day, but after I used five [Boosts], it counted as me using thirty-two, which means I'll have to wait for roughly a week to cast another Super-tier spell.'