Sing along as they sing trail songs

Sona, in turn, gripped her sister tightly as if she saw a lifeline.

"I heard... my dear little sister's despair and crying... all the way in here... as I woke up." Serafall placed her hand on her chest as she broke off from the hug for a while. "Everything's going to be... cough... alright... ngh... "

"NO! Sera-tan! Please... don't..." Sona broke into sobs again as Serafall coughed blood. "Momon... I understand, I'll be a good girl..."

"Ehehe, So-tan called me Sera-tan... I'm so happy... Ooah, moving too quickly isn't good... Mo-kun's spell got me good..." Serafall pat Sona's head while wiping the blood on her sleeve. "Whas this aboot... whoa, the room's spinnih... Oh hiii, Mo-taaan..."

The magical-girl-Maou, clad in hospital robes, flopped on her back while out cold and caused Sona to let out an agonized wail.

"Hm, Rias? Can you get someone to help Serafall-chan?" Momonga glanced at the crowd of observers who looked positively scandalized, and he felt more than a little intimidated by the look Sona gave him. 'Well then.'

"So, umu, our duel?" Momonga figured he should focus on one thing at a time, and squashing 'Saji' shouldn't take long if the previous 'battle' between the two were any indication.

"No... Please..." Sona clung to Momonga's leg.

"A duel has been issued, and accepted! Saji of Sona Sitri's Peerage versus Momon Phenix, the new son of the Phenix family!" 'Lord Phenix' announced, ignoring Sona's wail. "If the combatants would follow me, and if the honorable guests were to take seats by the arena, we are about to have an unexpected item in today's list of events!"

Saji nodded severely to Momonga and then gave Sona a warm look before nodding once. "Goodbye, Sona-sama. I love you."

"Saji..." Sona reached towards the man while kneeling on the floor even though there was no way she could actually reach him. The motion however made her look every bit a broken young girl.

"Momon..." Rias gave Momonga a warning look and he nodded to her reassuringly.

"Don't worry. I got this." He told the girl just in case while waving his hand vaguely and Rias sighed.

"Well, I suppose it just wouldn't be an event involving you if at least one thing didn't go tits-up." Rias's description, while quite inappropriate considering the event itself, was very much on point with the situation.

"Ahii... indeed, everything was by chance, and nothing was masterminded by a certain figure, right, Sona-chan..." Ravel's sing-song voice taunted the girl on the floor who could only shake.

"Yes, of course, Ravel-sama..." Sona's voice was hollow as she hugged Serafall's unconscious body.

"I'll go get Asia to heal Serafall, just hold her still. I think my- er, Momon's Peerage is still mingling with the other Peerages in a seperate hall. Don't fight, you two." Rias told Sona after giving her a reassuring squeeze on the shoulder and reprimanding Ravel. "Stay strong, Sona-chan. Momon will just slap Saji around a bit and then everything will be alright. Isn't that right, dear?"