Dread it

So, umu... I figured we'd split into two groups, and the group that is destroyed or surrenders first is the loser." Momonga explained to the two Peerages in front of him. "Afterwards we'll have an after-action talk and see what went well and what needs work. And after that we'll start more individual training and sparring."

He had come up with a 'training game' idea- A battle held between Momonga's, or rather 'Momon's Peerage' and 'Sitri Peerage'.

Although, in all honesty Momonga had thought that the battle would have required much more persuasion. 'I thought Sona would object, or I'd need to bribe her to have her Peerage train against mine, since I told her that she can say 'no' to me if she wants... Well, I suppose it all worked out in the end.'

The idea was simple: Both Peerages would set up roughly two miles apart from each other in a hilly overgrown part of Phenix territory that had been mostly left unkempt after the civil war in the Underworld two hundred years ago, which had caused a lack of Devils to maintain the uninhabited area. The battle would start once both Peerages had left the shared 'staging area', and they'd fight until one side was taken out. Afterwards Dominion Authority would resurrect the dead and Asia, Rias and whoever Sona had as a healer would restore the Peerages and they'd go at it again.

'...Hm, the loss of levels that was tied to [Resurrection] in YGGDRASIL doesn't manifest itself the same way here based on Saji's condition...' Momonga had some time to think while Sona was busy paling, dreading, and generally acting in a horrified manner after hearing the summary of the training and the two Peerages stood behind their respective Kings, glancing around the grassy clearing in the otherwise overgrown forest they had found themselves in. 'Either the resurrection doesn't reduce one's level here, or the 'weakening' manifests in some other manner. This will be a good experiment in repeated resurrections, as I'm fairly sure Sona's Peerage will incur more casualties than mine due to the fact I'll be participating in the fight as well... I'll just have to be a bit careful, just in case, and also hold back if it seems that Sona's Peerage doesn't have strong fighters- After all, the whole point of the exercise is to hone our team tactics and strengthen my Peerage, so it wouldn't make sense if I used [Nuclear Blast]. [Vermillion Nova] etcetera and possibly wiped out Sona's Peerage alone...'

He then thought about a quick read-through of the files he had requested through 'Lord Phenix', before the Peerages had left the family's castle-mansion. '...I know some surface-details about Sona's Peerage's [Sacred Gears], which they've revealed in their previous Rating Games... But still, they might have obscured them like I have, which means that information might be false...'

'Hm, come to think of it, I read from Sona's 'King' file that she had a dream to build a school for low-class Devils...' Momonga thought as Sona paused to hyperventilate into a bag as he kept watching her, and she seemed to struggle trying to come up with a strategy. 'That school might be useful for me. It'd help me both garner goodwill from the community due to philanthropy, and also have product placement in the school...'

"A-alright... " Sona seemed to figure out a strategy, adjusted her glasses, and slapped herself on the cheek. "I can do this, I can do this.... I can do this...."

Momonga was a bit worried as Sona seemed to hyperventilate even after her self-assurance. She, however, soldiered on and nodded to him, and finally created a teleportation circle that sent both her and her Peerage off to a location of her choosing that was within the assigned 'combat area'.