Turns out she's into squid S&M

Rias tried to run, run, run runrunrunrun...

The skeletal hand clad in violet velvet grasped her heart so coldly, the true master of the creature from the Depths revealing itself to her in her dreams, claiming her...

She screamed, but no sound came out of her throat. She didn't want it, the unnatural violet-clad, majestic but terrifying skeleton drew her closer and she felt utterly violated by the burning gaze it leveled on her, stripping her of her clothes and baring her soul.

The memory of Momon's lovemaking to Rias popped to her mind, and she screamed as she realized that the creature was observing her, watching her memories, violating her mind... 'No, that's private, don't look! That's between Momon and me! Stay away!'

Rias screamed for Akeno, screamed for Sirzechs-nii, screamed for Momon, anyone to help her as the tentacles of the Deepkin of the Ink wrapped themselves around Rias's body from all directions at once, and the vision of something utterly alien to all beings of reality materialized around the Skeleton Rias knew to be 'The Supreme Being', taking the shape of countless tentacles with eyes where suction cups were supposed to be.

She knew, the Deep revealed its forbidden knowledge to her, and she knew that the 'Lesser Being' that wore Riser's face and lorded over the tentacled Deepkin was but a minor servant of the True Being, who was utterly alien to everything in the 'world' she knew, a True Lord of the Deep Dark...

Rias's running turned to stumble as the tentacles around her body slowed her futile escape to a crawl, and she realized she had been running at the skeletal figure the whole time.

The Supreme Being reached for Rias's head.

Rias screamed as her head burned from the violet-clad skeletal figure's deathly cold touch, the figure she knew to be the Supreme Being on an instinctive level.

The skeletal creature extended its bony arm and grabbed her hand, violating her body, her memories of Momon, as the image of the skeletal figure's body replaced Momon's body against hers in her memory...

She snapped awake with a scream escaping her lips.

"AAAHHH! NOOOO!" Rias screamed to the sterile white ceiling, feeling her heart beat like a horse's hooves in full sprint.

She looked around in panic, expecting to see her still-gripped hand held by the monstrous creature...

And saw Momon holding her hand.

"Ah... Ah..." Rias's scream turned to mumble and she threw herself at the boy, seeking safety from the utterly insane, but still somehow incredibly reliable boy who had once been Rias's Issei, but was now Momon- the one she now called her husband and who she was starting to feel affection towards.

"There, there..." A hand stroked Rias's head, causing the memory of the Supreme Being's burning cold, deathly touch to wane a bit as the boy's hand was warm and soft, completely unlike the freezing touch of the skeletal creature.