And a pretzel in the sofa

"Umu... Yuuto? Are you there?" Momonga crept closer to a sound of swishing blades that originated from within the 'garden' behind the manor in his new estate.

It seemed that the boy had started to release his pent-up aggression that had seemed to pop up after he had recovered from his shell-shock that had come from 'Momon's fight with the two nuns.

He considered if he should interrupt the blonde boy, and came to a conclusion that he might as well try to see what exactly was troubling him.

Yuuto seemed to be meditating, kneeling on the ground. Except that he had a vast array of swords of different kinds arranged into a circle, each of the blades pointing away from him.

In his hands he held a regular saber, and he seemed to swing it almost testily from time to time... and then Yuuto brought out a european-styled large longsword and swung the saber at it.

Both blades shattered from the hit, and the boy returned to his meditative stance.

'...Odd. Is the sword-breaking part of his training? Just how many weapons do you have in your Inventory, Yuuto?' Momonga sighed as he knocked on a nearby tree to alert Yuuto to his presence.

The boy jumped up instantly, and then sat back down quietly as he noticed that 'Momon' was looking at him. "Momon-san."

"Yuuto-san." Momonga bowed his head slightly to convey that he intended to talk. "I was wondering if you were interested in having a small talk. You seem distressed?"

"I... wished to have a few words with the Executors you... hm, recruited." Yuuto's voice was strained.

"Why? They are part of the Peerage now, so please don't harm them. Unless they harm you, that is." Momonga's curiousity rose. 'Does he have a personal history with them?'

"I have my reasons."

"Would you be willing to share them? Maybe we can help each other?" Momonga proposed, and Yuuto seemed to think for a while before coming to a conclusion.

"Very well, but in exchange... Do you have the Excalibur shards those two women were wielding?" The boy's tone was strained.

"Excalibur shards? Oh, that blonde girl screamed something about 'Excalibur mimic' or somesuch." Momonga connected the dots. "Uh, sure. But what are you planning on doing with them?"

"Destroying them." Yuuto's tone was strained with warning.

"Ah, is sword destruction some skill of yours? Every sword you break is added to your inventory or something like that?" Momonga realized. "That's fairly useful. Although, if those two girls end up consenting to becoming proper parts of my Peerage then I'll likely return the swords to them-"

"NO!" Yuuto's tone was filled with so much rage that Momonga paused. The boy's usually composed and calm altitude was completely gone, and only rage and madness remained in his eyes. "Those... things... MUST BE DESTROYED!"