Chapter Two: Pilot

A Year Later
Ethan's Pov

I took a few deep breaths as I look at myself in the mirror, wanting to make sure that I look alright before leaving.

It's been a year since Alison went missing and to say things have changed would be an understatement. When we called the police, we were all interrogated, which is understandable since they wanted to know everything that happened.

After that, things changed.

Ever since Alison went missing, the girls all went their separate ways and lost touch with each other.

But I never lost touch with any of them.

I still text Emily and Aria. However, I mostly text and call Hanna every single day.

It's as I said before, I was and will always be closer to Hanna then the other girls. I couldn't just lose touch with her when we bonded really well. I didn't want to lose my friendship with her or the other girls.

However, let me tell you that she's changed completely.

Over the past year Hanna started hanging out with Mona, who by the way has changed so much as well, she started losing weight.

Whatever she did really helped because she lost a ton of weight. She's become a totally different person now.

She's officially the new 'it' girl at school.

Everyone loves her, there are some that hate her, but keep it to themselves.

I gotta admit, she's become a bit more intimidating. It makes me really proud of how far she's come.

But despite how popular she is now and how much she's changed, she's still the same Hanna I remember from the past.

Moving on from that, life has been great so far. Not normal, normal, but as normal as it's gonna get.

My older sister, Melissa, is bringing her fiance over tomorrow for a family dinner.

My parents are excited to meet him, I am too. Though, Spencer is a different story.

Lets just say that Melissa and Spencer have a love hate relationship. But most of the time they argue.

While me and Melissa have a great relationship. She loves me just as much as I do. She's protective of me and would do anything to help me.

Trust me, I love both my sisters, but they're honestly way too much.

Makes me wish I had a brother.

Since her fiance will be coming tomorrow, mom wants me and Spencer to look our best.

I already have an outfit, so I'm good.

Spencer, however, doesn't. She's been busy with a few things of her own that she never had the time to go shopping.

I really didn't want to go shopping, considering I'm fine with the clothes I have already.

But Spencer didn't want to go alone. And me being the best twin brother I am, I decided to go so she wouldn't be lonely.

I jumped when I heard a knock at my door. Turning around I saw the door opening, revealing my lovely twin sister.

"Hey, Ethan. You ready, we gotta go" Spencer said.

"Yeah, let me get my shoes on and I'll be down soon" I said.

She smiled and nodded before leaving, closing the door behind her. I sighed and quickly grabbed my shoes and put them on.

Once they were on I grabbed my jacket and left my room to head downstairs.

At The Mall

One word, bored.