Chapter Twenty-Three: For Whom The Bell Tolls

Ethan's Pov

Me and the girls were still in Emily's bedroom watching all the videos. We didn't want to miss any of it, hoping we could catch something useful.

However, the next video was of Jenna.

And it was a video I knew too well. A video I didn't want to see.

"Is that Jenna?" Hanna asked.

"You're late" Jenna said.

"Who is she talking to?" Aria asked, confused.

I swallowed a lump in my throat and pressed my lips into a thin line.

The camera moved around and it showed Toby in Jenna's room, looking nervous.

"Toby" Spencer whispered, sitting up straighter and moving closer towards us.

"It's not right" Toby said, his voice filled with nothing but nervousness.

"There's nothing wrong about us, Toby. We're not really related" Jenna said, wrapping her arms around his neck.

It doesn't matter if they're not related, it's still wrong when you're forcing yourself onto someone when they don't want to be with you.

"It'll be so easy for me to convince your daddy and my mommy that you've been forcing yourself on me" Jenna said.

And it'll be so easy for me to strangle you, bitch.

"You have no idea who you're dealing with" Jenna giggled, unbuttoning Toby's shirt and slipping it off.

"Turn it off, now" I sternly said, not wanting to look at this anymore.

Spencer nodded and with that Emily closed the laptop.

My fists were clenched angrily at my side and I had to prevent myself from tracking Jenna down and beating the shit out of her for what she did to Toby.

"Do you realize what these videos are?" Aria asked.

I bit my lip and shook my head, swallowing a lump in my throat.

"They're of us, Ali, Jenna. We're young girls in our bedrooms changing clothes. We're naked!" Aria said, raising her voice.

"Exposed" Spencer said.

"Do you think someone was watching us and getting off on it?" Hanna asked.

"Well, we all know who had a thing for younger girls" I said, my voice filled with nothing but disgust.

"I feel sick" Emily said.

I gently placed my hand on her shoulder, giving her some comfort.

"In some of these, we were just kids" Hanna said.

"Ian's been watching us for years" Aria said.

"And he killed Alison to make sure nobody found out" Spencer said, shaking her head.

I bit my lip to prevent myself from saying something.

As much as I really hate Ian, as much as I despise him with everything I have, I still don't believe that he's A or he killed Alison.

He may have been a pervert, a damn creep, but I doubt he'd kill Alison.

Sure, he'd get angry at her and maybe threaten her, but he's not smart enough to kill her.

But I don't want to say anything because my sister and my friends will get angry and think I'm defending Ian.

"I wish Ali would've told us about these videos" Emily softly said, trying to hold back her tears.