Chapter Fourty: The Blond Leading The Blind

Ethan's Pov

The girls were at mine and Spencer's house as we were waiting for Hanna to arrive with the flash drive.

I was currently finishing my chocolate chip cookie when Hanna walked in.

"I passed your mom heading out" Hanna said, looking at both me and Spencer.

"Then it's go time" I said.

Spencer nodded before walking to where her computer was as me and the girls huddled around her.

"Hanna" Spencer said, holding her hand out.

Hanna frowned and looked anywhere but her, obviously not wanting to give her the flash drive.

"Buttercup, this is the only way we're gonna get more answers if we want to find out what really happened" I softly said.

Hanna sighed before taking the flash drive out of her pocket and handing to Spencer.

Spencer quickly plugged the drive into her laptop as Hanna walked towards us.

"How much did Caleb get?" Aria asked.

"I don't know. He said he was up most the night" Hanna said.

"It's not like we expected decrypting files from A's phone was gonna be easy" I sighed.

"Is Caleb still asking whose phone it is?" Emily asked, looking at Hanna.

"Every chance he gets. And I'm lying to him" Hanna scoffed, shooting Spencer and irritated look.

Spencer shot her glare as I rolled my eyes at them.

"Ok, now that we know it wasn't Lucas. My money's on officer Garrett, in the greenhouse with the phone" Aria said.

"But Jenna broke up with Garrett" Emily said.

"Yeah, after the greenhouse" Aria said.

"The point is Caleb is still asking about everything and it's not safe for him to know the answers. We should just tell him to stop" Hanna suggested.

I have to admit that she was right.

The last thing we want is to involve Caleb in our mess, especially when we don't have the answers ourselves.

But he's the only one that can get us the information that we need.

We heard a noise on Spencer's laptop, causing all of us to turn around.

"Let's just take a look first" Spencer suggested.

Hanna sighed before nodding as we all looked forward on Spencer's computer.

"I know you wanna kiss me" we heard Alison say.

"Come closer" we heard Ian say.

Alison was on the ground before turning the camera around to face her. The camera moved around a bit to show Ian putting on his jacket. Alison began laughing as she slowly stood up from the ground.

"This was all Caleb was able to get?" Aria asked in disbelief.

"At least he was able to get in and get something" I defended.

Hanna rolled her eyes as we continued watching the video.

Then the video changed and before we knew it it was a video of Alison's bedroom.

"Wait. Look. That's Alison's bedroom" Aria said.

"Wow, really, didn't notice" I sarcastically scoffed.