Chapter Five: Can You Hear Me Now?

At The Park
Ethan's Pov

It was a great and sunny day today and me and the girls decided to head out to the park to get some fresh air.

That and to talk about what we're going to do about A.

We were all walking together and made our way to a nearby bench that we were planning on using.

"How bad did your mom bust you over wrecking Sean's car?" Emily asked.

"Ok, I did not wreck it, I damaged it and actually everyone is being really mature about it" Hanna said.

"Oh" me and Aria said, causing Hanna to give us both annoyed looks.

"There is no 'oh' we're just being grown ups that's all" Hanna said as we all stopped in front of the bench.

I sighed and sat down on the bench, Spencer sitting down next to me.

"Ok, so the town is gonna put in a new bench and we'll plant the flower beds and there's gonna be a path way of art tiles" Aria explained.

"Art tiles?" Spencer asked.

"Messages, pictures, memories of Alison" I said and Emily nodded.

"Oh, like little headstones" Hanna said with a small smile.

"Hanna" Aria said in a warning tone.

"What?" Hanna asked, shrugging at the end.

"We should each do a tile" Emily said and I nodded.

Hanna sighed in annoyance before opening her purse and taking out Alison's bracelet.

"You know, I've had Alison's bracelet since the day we found it in the woods. I don't want the responsibility anymore" Hanna said.

She tried giving it to Aria, but she shook her head at her.

"I don't want it" Aria said.

She tried giving it to Emily but she shook her head at her too, making Hanna groan in annoyance.

"Seriously, somebody take this" Hanna said.

Spencer sighed in annoyance and took the bracelet from her as I looked at all the girls.

"Look at us, bunch of babies" I scoffed.

None of them said anything, but Spencer nodded in agreement and held the bracelet up in her hand.

"There's nothing that A can say or do to get us in trouble. Without making trouble for herself" Spencer said.

"Are you sure it's a her?" Hanna asked.

"Him, her, doesn't make a difference" I scoffed.

Spencer nodded before pulling out her laptop. Making the girls look at her in confusion.

"What are you doing?" Emily asked.

"I'm gonna block all messages from people I don't know. IM's, texts, emails, everything. Screw A" Spencer said in a serious tone.

She types for a few seconds before we heard a beep from her laptop.

With that beep, Spencer smiled and turned to the rest of us.

"Who's next?" Spencer asked.

The girls looked at each other before Emily nodded and took Spencer's laptop, sitting down while Spencer got up.

I sighed and crossed my arms, feeling a bit upset and confused at the same time.

"Ethan, what's wrong?" Spencer asked.