Chapter Fifteen: Careful What You Wish 4

Ethan's Pov

After me and the girls got over our shock, we were watching the video again. Which makes no sense but they all wanted to.

"She doesn't even look scared" Spencer said.

"Did Alison ever look scared?" I asked, rolling my eyes.

We kept on watching the video, the entire thing. When Alison's hand came into view and went limp, we stopped watching.

"He pushed her, didn't he?" Aria asked.

"All that mumbling and groaning, maybe she was gripping the ground because she was-" Hanna started but Spencer cut her off.

"Looking for a weapon to defend herself?" Spencer deadpanned.

"Why are you snapping at me? I'm just trying to give you and Ethan's creepy brother an out" Hanna snapped back.

"In-law, ok. Ian is our creepy brother-in-law" I angrily said, making Spencer nod.

"Ok, whatever he is,he just married your sister,and he might be a killer" Aria said.

"This definitely proves that he was with her the night she died" Emily said, her arms crossed.

"Can we just watch this video one more time and figure out what they're saying?" Hanna asked while rewinding the video.

"No, please, I can't watch this again" Emily said, turning around and walking away.

"Yeah, Em's right. Lets just give it a rest" Aria said.

We all nodded as Aria pulled Hanna to the couch as we all walked away from the kitchen counter.

"Is anybody else freezing?" Emily asked, shivering.

"I'll make some hot chocolate" Spencer said as she walked into the kitchen.

"What is this, camp tamarack? We can't just sit around singing kumbaya. We have to hand over that video" Hanna scoffed.

"What video?" we heard Ian say.

Our heads snapped around and we saw Ian entering the room. 

Me and the girls glanced at each other, worried because Spencer's laptop was still open with the video on it.

"Uh, Hanna rented tootsie, but she left it at home" I said, hoping that Ian would buy that lie.

"Oh well, you're welcome to hang with us in the barn. Your sister picked some chick flick on demand" Ian chuckled.

I rolled my eyes at that while the girls remained nervous.

"Where do we keep the popcorn?" Ian asked, looking at me and Spencer.

"That drawer" Spencer said, pointing to the drawer.

"Oh, ok" Ian nodded.

Mine and Spencer's eyes met and I gestured for her to get to her computer to close her laptop before Ian sees it.

Spencer nodded as she discreetly made her way towards the counter to close her laptop.

"Oh Emily, by the way,I've been meaning to ask you, are you ready to trade your goggles in for a field hockey stick? Yeah, we could use some speed on offense. Right, Spencer?" Ian asked.

"Mm-hmm" Spencer nodded.

"Thanks,I'm still into swimming" Emily said, a bit awkwardly.

I sighed and rolled my eyes at my twin sister slowly making her way towards her laptop to try and close it.