Chapter Fourty-Seven: If These Dolls Could Talk

Ethan's Pov

I was awoken up by some rustling, it sounded like someone was trying to find something.

I slowly opened my eyes and found myself in the living room, sleeping on the couch. Spencer was sleeping on the other side of the couch.

I turned around and saw a figure on the ground, looking through Alison's bag.

However, when I saw the blonde hair, I knew right then and there that it was Alison.

"Spence" I whispered, shaking her leg.

Spencer groaned and opened her eyes, looking at me in confusion and slight annoyance.

I nodded towards Alison and when she saw her her eyes widened.

Alison turned around, must've heard us, causing me and Spencer to sit up from the couch.

"Don't. Don't scream, please" Alison begged.

I swallowed thickly as Spencer and I looked at her with wide eyes.

"I needed something from the bag" Alison said.

"What?" Spencer asked, confused.

"You both are really mad at me, aren't you? Not telling you guys about Jason" Alison asked.

"Alison" I said.

"Things would have been so different if I'd spilled. I mean, Jason's your brother, too, and that practically makes us siblings, right?" Alison asked.

Spencer and I still didn't say anything as we continued to stare at her.

Alison sighed and looked at me, a small smile appearing on her face.

"I'm happy to be your sister, Ethan. But you deserve a decent sister" Alison softly said.

I snapped out of it and shook my head at her.

"Ali, I'm not mad at you, and you may not be a saint but that doesn't mean I don't care about you. And I'm glad to have you as my sister because I always thought of you as one, even before knowing about Jason" I softly said.

Alison chuckled softly at me and nodded.

She then looked at the coffee table and saw some painkillers and grabbed them.

"Ooh, painkillers. Mind if I take a couple for the road?" Alison asked.

I shrugged, not really caring if she took them.

Alison grabbed a few and was about to close the bottle when Spencer grabbed it from her and set it back on the table.

"What road? You're still hiding out as Vivian?" Spencer asked.

"Alison, Aria met Duncan, he took her up in his plane, and he told her that he flew you back from Hilton Head that day" I said.

"He talks too much, but I'm glad you guys haven't given up. Maybe now that you've got this" Alison said, gesturing to the bag.

"Why? What's in there? What should we be looking for?" Spencer asked.

"Can't tell you" Alison plainly said.

I gave her an annoyed look as she grabbed the bag and set it on the couch before looking at the both of us.

"But don't get hung up on the details and miss what's parked right in front of you" Alison said.

I sighed and nodded as Spencer opened the bag and aggressively looked inside.

"I miss you, Spence, Ethan" Alison said.