Chapter Twelve: Moments Later

At The Hasting's House
Nobody's Pov

Veronica & Peter Hastings were in the living room, watching T.V, trying to pass some time since their kids were all out at the moment.

They heard a knock at the door and Peter got up to answer it.

When he made it to the door, he opened it, only to reveal the police officer, Barry.

"Mr. Hastings" the police officer, Barry, greeted.

"Oh, good evening Barry. Is everything alright?" Peter asked, worry and concern coursing through his body.

Veronica walked over to Peter, wanting to know what was going on and why there was a police officer at their house right now.

"What's going on? Is something wrong?" Veronica asked.

"I'm afraid so. It just came over the radio. I'm sorry, but your son's been involved in an accident" Barry said, giving them both sad looks.

Their eyes widen in shock and disbelief.

Veronica covered her mouth in horror as tears slowly escaped her eyes and streamed down her cheeks.

Peter pulled his wife into a tight hug, trying to hold back his own tears.

Meanwhile, Back At The Camp

Aria, Spencer, Emily and Hanna all stood together, watching as Ethan was lifted onto a stretcher and placed into the ambulance.

Spencer and Hanna held onto each other, tears streaming down their faces as they sobbed together.

Everyone from Camp Mona had gathered around when they heard what happened. Everyone, and I mean everyone, was crying and worried about what happened to Ethan.

Mona walked over to random girl, and when she saw Ethan on the stretched and getting loaded into the ambulance, her eyes widened in shock and she gasped.

"Is that Ethan?" Mona asked the girl, and when the girl nodded, Mona had tears streaming down her face.

Once Ethan was placed into the ambulance, the paramedics closed the door and soon they drove off to get him to the hospital.

Spencer and Hanna were still holding onto each other, crying and sobbing.

Spencer was worried about her brother. She prayed with everything that he was going to be ok. She doesn't want to lose him.

Hanna was beating herself up about what happened to Ethan. A was after her, not Ethan. She should've thought faster and pushed him out of the way instead. She should've gotten hit by that car, not Ethan. Not her best friend, not her brother in everything but blood.

Aria and Emily looked at their two best friends and frowned.

"We have to get to the hospital" Aria said, snapping Spencer and Hanna out of their thoughts.

"Are you guys ok to drive?" Emily asked.

Spencer wiped her tears, slowly releasing Hanna from the hug as she nodded.

"Yeah, I guess so" Spencer shrugged, taking out her car keys.

All of them nodded and started to walk away, wanting to get to the hospital to find out more about Ethan.

Aria stopped walking when she noticed a figure in a black hoodie. Her eyes widened in shock when she saw their face. It was Noel, and he was staring straight at her.

Aria turned around for a second before looking back, only to frown when she saw that he was no longer there.

She shook her head and ran off to catch up with the girls. She couldn't worry about that right now. Her best friend, her brother in everything but blood, was in the hospital. That's what's important.