Chapter Fourteen: Know Your Frenemies

Ethan's Pov

Finally I was out of the wheel chair and I can walk around again. And surprisingly, I'm happy to go back to school.

I actually missed going and I missed seeing my teachers.

Well...not Mr. Fitz.

Considering he's dating Aria, my freaking best friend, the girl that's like another sister to me.

And let's just say that I'm going to be having a nice talk with him later on about his relationship with Aria.

I made my way downstairs to get some water before leaving. I promised Aria that I'd head to her house to have breakfast with her, her dad and Mike.

She said it's been a while and she'd really love to have me over, she also said that Mike really wants to see me, so I agreed.

When I got there I saw Spencer and I made my way over to her.

"Morning, sis" I smiled, kissing her cheek.

"Morning, bro" Spencer smiled.

I made my way to the fridge and opened it and took out a water bottle. But when I closed it and turned around, Ian walked in.

Great.

"Morning" Ian smiled at me and Spencer.

Spencer jumped just a bit and looked at him with slightly wide eyes before shaking her head.

"You ok? You seem a little jumpy" Ian asked, chuckling.

"Yeah. You surprised me,that's all. I just didn't know you were back" Spencer said.

"Neither did I" I said, putting my water inside my bag.

"Yeah, we didn't, we didn't wake you last night? I mean, you didn't hear us?" Ian asked, looking at me and Spencer.

"No. Like we said,I didn't even know you were back" Spencer said and I nodded.

Ian nodded and walked over to the fridge to get something while I was looking for my notebook that I left here.

"So, is this all going in the barn?" Spencer asked, gesturing to all the boxes Ian brought in.

"Have you seen your sister's wardrobe?" Ian asked, chuckling as he closed the fridge and walked over to the other side.

"Yes" I snorted.

Finally, I found my notebook and placed it inside my bag.

"No, the movers are coming on Friday. We're going to move it to our place in Philly" Ian said.

"Oh" Spencer nodded.

Good, the sooner this asshole leaves, the better. I don't want him in this house any longer.

Ian walked over to start making some eggs while Spencer moved away from him. Ian sighed and looked at the both of us.

"Listen, Spence, Ethan, um I know our decision to get married was sudden, and yeah, I get that it's thrown the both of you, but you know,we're family now. I hope you start thinking of me like that" Ian smiled.

Spencer had a blank look on her face and just nodded at that.

While I snorted and looked at him, an annoyed expression on my face with a fake smile plastered too.

"Ian, we're gonna get one thing straight. I don't even like you, especially because you broke my sisters heart. The only reason I'm even tolerating you is because you're married to my sister and she's happy" I explained.