|The Art Of Knowledge|

Hi guys! I'm back~

Thank you all for being patient while I got my shit together.

Anywhore, ONWARDS!!

________**********________

|Elenor's POV|

It has been a total of three days since my brother left. When mom came back to our house, she was in tears and I immediately thought something went wrong. I knew her relationship with my brother is....much like fragile glass to say the least. And after the last fight they had, that glass that was keeping us all together...shattered. At the time I tried to reason with mom, but she lashed out at me. She'd told me everything. Even though I'd already knew my brother was 'reincarnated', she'd told me his story. How he was this cold and heartless, callous man. How he took over her unborn child's body before the baby even had a chance to form their own consciousness. How he....wasn't truly her son.

It...shocked me to say the least. At that point, I didn't even know how to talk to Art. If I could even bring myself to. I saw where mom was coming from, but I couldn't fully sympathize with her because regardless of who Art use to be, he was always their for us, laughing with us, crying with us...trying his hardest to protect us. So I found myself still unbothered about him having a past life.

And then, seeing how mom came back full of tears, I'd thought that he simply pushed her farther away. That he didn't want anything to do with her after hearing her hateful words that I know hurt him more than anything else. Though, thankfully, that wasn't the case.

I can see the bridge of our family that burned away, slowly being rebuilt. It gave me a sense of relief, as I'd thought our family was completely done for. I guess I worried for nothing.

Boo nudged my side with his cold, wet snout, snapping me back to the present as we walked down an array of tunnels. He grunted, pointing his snout to the side as we came upon the entrance to a large cavern. Inside, is a massive grassy field, lit by the many crystals that lined the walls and ceiling. We walked forward, watching the few soldiers release spells or augmenting their bodies. The clanging of weapons resounded throughout the field along with the chanting of spells. Some soldiers formed teams and worked together against 'enemy' teams, forming better strategies to deal with the Alacryans.

Boo and I walked along the left side crystalline wall, away from the other soldiers until we found a good place to train. I took a deep breath, closing my eyes. The feeling of the mana swirling around in my core brought a smile to my face as I coax the mana to stream steadily from my light orange core and into my mana veins. I felt the heat of it travel toward my chest and abdomen. Then my legs, and concentrated on the output towards my shoulders and arms. My hands heated up as the mana swelled in my hands as I raise my bow. Thought, something felt off...felt lighter and unusual as I gently  pulled the bow string back and opened my eyes to watch two arrows made of pure mana form. They seemed to have a translucent whitish lavender color surrounding them, but I ignored it. With a single breath released, the arrows took flight. The high pitched, hollow whistle followed as the arrows whisked through the air, rapidly approaching its target. Once they hit the wall, a sharp boom echoes as the mana explodes in a beautiful array of red, orange, blue and teal green. Dust kicked up as the walls and ground shook at the impact and small rocks could be heard falling from the wall. I took a step back to steady myself from the trembling of the ground.