|Next pt.4|

Hehe, didn't have to wait long for this one now did you?

Do to next week being the week to prepare for my graduation, I've decided to post next weeks chapter this week.

So yeah, double update!!

⚠️ Warning⚠️
—Violence
—torture
—Gore

Anywhore, ONWARDS!!!

__________**********___________

|Arthur's POV|

I continued forward on my own, the other Lances breaking off and heading to their respective levels within the sanctuary. I could feel the mana fluctuations not to far away, maybe a level or two above me, meaning Mica was creating as much chaos as she possibly could.

My footfalls came to a halt as my eyes bore into the mangled body that hung limply in a deep crater in the tunnel walls. Blood slowly seeps from the marred body, dripping down the wall and pooling on the dirt ground below. I could just barely make out his curved ears, meaning he was a dwarf. His neck is painted a deep purple, head turned sharply to the left at an unnatural angle, while it looked as those the impact from his body hitting the wall cause internal organs to erupt. Blood leaked past dead, unseeing eyes, mouth, nose and ears.

My mind stays stagnant, eerily quiet as I let aether consume his body, wiping him from existence in a peaceful way.

I follow the bloody footprints of whoever killed that dwarf, clicking my tongue at how impossibly messy this moron is. Either that, or he was just that arrogant. Either way, he wasn't coming out of this alive.

None of them would.

It wasn't long until I saw light, nearing the entrance in stead strides as I let my aetheric intent run rampant throughout the cavern I was nearing. I could hear them falling, yelling and gasping for air that no longer existed for them to breathe. As I'd arrived, my eyes glanced around the cavern, watching the alacryan soldiers struggle under my oppressive intent.

Yet their was one person who still stood on shaky legs, gasping for air. His eyes are wide, pupils dilated to pin pricks resting in a sea of one red, and the other black. Black horns jut forward from behind his ears, thick and sturdy atop his head in all their glory.

The symphony around me turns foreboding, deep and low vibrations slightly shook the ground below me as I stepped forward without a word. No one stood to stop me, and instead watched as from one soldier to the next, heads rolled to the floor. Wide, pleading eyes of fear trailed my form as I made my way deeper into the cavern, not a single sound came from them as they simply waited for their inevitable death.

Blood starts pooling the ground in small puddles and streams connecting one persons DNA to the next. The metallic smell wafting in the air as my symphony sends shivers down the remaining soldiers spines, so much so that they soil themselves as they stay bolted in place.

I ignore them, now standing in front of the being that killed Hellen, as I let my illusionary spell fall. His eyes widened further as he stares up at the horns resting atop my head in fear. His body shaking under the pressure I exude as a palpable hatred takes over my mind.