|Peaking pt. 2|

Welcome back guys!!

I'll be starting soon Uni soon, so I'll have a stable schedule and find a good time to update!

So far, whenever I was free to is when I would update.

It's safe to say that in Uni, sadly it'll be harder to update.

That doesn't mean I'll stop writing though!

Anywhore, enjoy this wholesome chappie!

ONWARDS!!!!

__________**********__________

|Arthur's POV|

Two weeks.

Two long weeks have passed since the raid in Darv, the alacryan attack, and my proposal to Tess.

Two weeks which was spent with my family, whilst also working with the rest of the council to take beginning offensive measures against the Alacryan's that still walked on the soil of this continent.

Now, I sat in the lounge area of the house with my family, before I have to carry out my duties under the councils order.

"So, how soon do you want the wedding to be?" Both Tess and I stare incredulously at gramps, who has the biggest smile I'd ever seen him wearing. He still held Achlys, while my mother cradles Aria.

"The train is running you know. Right under the Alacryans noses, so more supplies is coming through. All we need is to take back the floating castle." Gramps continues as a wary silence fills the once joy filled room.

"That won't be a problem. Not for me at least." Is my immediate answer. I wanted to end this war as soon as possible. I already knew that Agrona would start to get restless by now, and I'm pretty sure the message I'd sent his way probably got back to him by now.

No moves have been made recently by the Alacryan's, whether it be an order from Agrona or not, I couldn't yet tell. I didn't exactly want to wait and see.

"No one's pushing you, brat. Don't try and hold the entire world on your shoulders. You have comrades who you aided in getting stronger, to help you." Gramps says as he looks over at me with a serious expression, his tone both firm and grim.

"I know. Though, I also know that there are things that only I can do, which they can't." I reply. My eyes catches his once again as it falls silent once more, aside from the occasional gurgled cooing from my twins.

"Don't worry about me. I'll be fine. I'm more worried about how long you will last before you go senile, old man." At my remark, I gain chuckles from all around the room as gramps shakes his head. He then moves to stand up, care of my infant in his arms as he comes towards Tess and I.

"As much as I would love to stay here and watch over my adorable great grandchildren, I as well as you, brat, need to attend a meeting." A small frown now resting on his face as he gave Achlys over to Tess, who takes the small bundle with a radiant, motherly smile. One that made my heart skip a beat or two.

"We will discuss wedding details later, then. Let's get a move on, Arthur." Gramps stands again with me beside him as we waved and walked out of the room. Though, I could immediately feel his mood turn sour.