|New Outlook|

Y'all ever try really hard not to slap the living blood vessels out of someone out of pure spite??

Yeah, me too.

Anywhore, ONEWARDS!!

__________**********__________

|Caera's POV|

I stood silently next to Arthur who is now carrying his child, as he introduces his lover, daughter? And mother. All of which held questioning glances yet small smiles grace their faces. His mother stood before us with auburn hair, a few graying stands mixed in. Coffee brown eyes that held nothing but pure interest and wonder. While the little girl that looked no older than fourteen that stood next to his mother with a kind smile. She has golden eyes, long wheat blond tress that ended just below her waist, draping between coal black, bull like horns.

Though, the woman that he smiled so tenderly at, an expression I'd never seen him wear, long locks that drapes down to her mid back in waves of pure gunmetal silver. With porcelain skin and bright green eyes that observed me so diligently, she flashes me a smile as she turns to face me completely.

"It's nice to finally meet you, Caera. Art has told us a lot about his partner in crime during his time in Alacrya." I shook myself out of my thoughts as I registered her words, nodding dumbly as I glance at Arthur.

"Ah, yes..it was mostly him doing the crimes though. I simply stayed for the ride." I replied, gaining giggles from the women before me. I could hear Arthur groan at this, shaking his head as he looked over at me. Raising a single brow.

"I can also see where he got his beauty from." Laughter echoes around us as we all began to tease him about it, while he grumbles under his breath in exasperation.

"I am handsome. Not beautiful." He mutters just loud enough for us to make out. The infant in his arms coos loudly, slapping a small hand to his face before balling her tiny fingers up against the skin of his face, pinching his skin in the process.

"It would seem our daughter agrees with us, Art." Tessia snickers. She then turns to me and beacons me to follow, as we all walk into the humble house they call home. A temporary one at least. The inside of it was bigger, more spacious than expected since it looked a bit small on the outside. We walked down a short hall until I was led into a living room, faced with homely brick walls and smooth hardwood flooring. A fireplace sat on the other side of the room, glowing with a burning fire while the sounds of wood crackled away within it. I sat down on one of the many couches along with Arthur and his family, taking in the warm atmosphere.

"Daddy! Welcome back!!" A childish, sweet voice announced as Arthur turns around, only to be tackled by the small form of a girl that looked no older than four. With chocolate brown skin and bright eyes like no other, while bouncy brown curls streaked with white flourishes around her head.

"Nova, hello honey. Have you been being good?" Arthur plucks the small girl away from the floor, placing her against his hip as the young Nova nods frantically, a bright smile plastered on her face. One that unknowingly made my heart melt even further. So he has more than just two kids?

"Yes!! Grandma Alice said that if I be good, I can have cookies when 'ou come back!" It was Tessia that chuckles as she watched the two interact. Though, I found myself starstruck at the prospect of Arthur being so gentle, compared to his known ruthlessness all across Alacrya and well within Dicathen. It was all people talked about. Yet here he is. His cold, closed off and serious mentality completely gone as the endearing smile on his face softens his hard, ridged features.