|God killer|

Did you all enjoy my surprise chapter?

Hehe, I hope you did!

Anywhore, without further ado...

ONWARDS!!!

__________**********__________

|Levis' POV|

I shot forward, awoken from my sleep as the walls around me shook. I am instantly out of bed, throwing on my robe and running out of my room. A distant Boom resounded around me as I made it outside, the high ceiling above rippled and shook, small debris and dust falling away and down to the ground as the Dicathian people wandered out of their houses, flinching at every tremor.

I could see the aether keeping this part of the sanctuary undetectable, ripple and distort. As if something was forcing the barrier I created, to waver.

"Elder Levis! What's happening??" The voice that called to my attention is Elder Virion, behind him, his Lances. They quickly aproach as I turned my attention back to the aetheric barrier, watching with dread as small purple particles seemed to break away from the wavering shield, before degrading somehow and becoming nothing.

'That is impossible!'

"Elder?" My attention is pulled back to Elder Virion, watching as his people start to make their way towards us in panic.

"I don't know, but whatever is on the other side of my barrier...is breaking it down slowly." I said as I watched many eyes widen at my words. Giving them false comfort is the last thing to do in this situation. A situation that shouldn't even be possible.

"What do we do?!"

"What's going to happen?"

"Is their a different level we can go to??"

Many panicked and trembling voices echo around me. Children cowered behind their parents at the thought of being in danger once more, whilst adults tried their best to discern what actions to take.

"Any and all level below this one is too dangerous to descend to. Everyone gather at the far southern wall, Lances included." My voice projected over all others, reverberating and sending a direct and irrefutable order. The Lances and their commander are quick to jump into action, herding their people in groups and racing them over to the far wall, which is an entire kilometer away.

As they get moving, I kneel to the ground, placing my right hand in the grass beneath me as the runes on my arms glow into existence. Through my minds eye, I could see my barrier warping, shifting and slowly collapsing. The atoms nearest the barrier faltering before degrading. Confusion swallows my being as I continued to watch as the particles of aether struggle to keep shape, before breaking away in pieces like shards of glass.

The aether I was sending out to repair the barrier came to a halt as it neared its destination, only to break down and fizzle out of existence.

Retracting away from the ground, I could feel as the entire sanctuary shook, whatever was pushing past the barriers causing aether to warp. A bit of a ways behind me, I could see the Dicathian people finally make it to the wall, the few hundreds that was left of their people crowding the wall as fear etched into their being.