|Escalation|

Hello everyone!!

Sorry this update was a late,

I'm starting to ship myself with this hospital bed lol.

Izuku Midoriya who??

Anywhore, ONWARDS!!!

__________**********__________

|Third person POV|

For the first time in a long time, the survivors within the sanctuary finally felt the suns rays against their skin. Had it not been for the intense heat, it would have been pleasant. The sand they trudged through seemed never ending as Lances Bairon and Varay flew high above the few hundreds of soldiers.

Arthur stood at the for front, along with Virion while Mica's cousin lead us further ahead with a disgruntled expression. His distaste for this mission was more than visible as he grumbles under his breath.

The heat of the desert was slowly getting to every marching soldier. They are on there way to the Dwarven kingdom, to not only find much needed supplies, but also capable mages, and to liberate the Dwarves that had been placed under alacryan authority.

It was late afternoon, and after having gotten rid of the Alacryan soldiers near by, they continued forward without a sound. Yet, that came to an end quickly. Not even an entire ten yards away, stood a menacingly enormous figure. Arthur held his fist up, stopping everyone in their tracks as all eyes gazed upon the monstrosity before them.

The blood lust practically pouring from the humanoid figure made the soldiers knees buckle to the point of collapse. The sounds of heaving air into lungs could be heard as the lances quickly got into position.

Arthur steps forward, casting an aetheric barrier around those behind him, his hands clenched into fists as he glared at the Scythe before him. Tall with deeply grey skin that ripples with every muscle movement. Black hair pulled back to reveals a large set of anchored onyx horns. Red eyes gleam at him as he stood with his arms crossed. A smile piercing across his face, revealing sharp teeth. That beings eyes locks in on Arthur just as the barrier finished forming.

"It's a pleasure to finally meet you like this. I think you know what I'm here for?" His voice echoes in the rigid air, sending shivers down the spines of those who couldn't withstand the pressure. His head tilts to the side, a cunning smirk forming.

"Scythe Dragoth. I didn't know that Agrona would send his dogs out to recapture a lost cause." Arthur retorts sardonically, already fed up with the situation.

For the last week he'd been on edge, not because there was danger, but because of Tessia. Though, it wasn't like she was trying to keep him away from his son and daughter. It was more so she was trying to keep him away from herself.

Of course, Arthur is giving her space and time to think, so he mostly spent his time training the remaining soldiers within the sanctuary. Only ever coming home for a few hours before leaving again. Although, Elder Rinia and Alice was there to talk to Tessia. The interaction between the couple did get a bit better, but Arthur knew it would take a lot more time for his love to fully come back to him.

"Getting distracted during a battle is rather insulting." Before Arthur could react, a metal spike erupts from the ground, taking his right arm with it. Pain rips through Arthur, yet he stood completely still, seemingly unfazed that his arm had been ripped from him.