|Leave Or Die|

Hello fuck nuggets!!

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT!!!!

Okay, so do to me preparing for fall classes in order to attend Johns Hopkins Uni, my usage schedule is skewered :(

For now, I will be posting random updated chapters up until I have a solid schedule to follow.

These chapter could be every few weeks or multiple updates in a week. Please bare with me for the time being, and be patient.

Thanks for reading this book guys, I really do mean it. You all have inspired me to be a more creative writer and author.

Okay enough sentiment!
ONWARDS!!!

__________**********__________

|Arthur's POV|

The tunnels in the outskirts leading into the Dwarven kingdom are cool and damp despite the heat from the desert above. I stayed at the forefront of the squadron, using small blasts of wind as a makeshift sonar to detect foreign movement.

Nothing but the sound of multiple muffled footfalls could be heard outside of the bated breaths of the soldiers behind me, ready and on guard for any sudden attacks. Mica and her cousins lead us further through the winding tunnels, knowing the maze of the underground kingdom like the skin on their hands.

While gramps walks beside me, I could catch him side eyeing me, seeming to want to say something, but instead opting to stay quiet for now. I am quickly pulled from my thoughts as Regis suddenly darts out of my chest and rushes ahead. Right after, I felt my small blasts of wind gently hit multiple figures way ahead of us.

"There are several people twenty meters ahead of us. Stay on guard and be vigilant, there could be dwarves among them." Was all I needed to say as everyone readied their weapons. Both Mica and I rush forward, the heavy sound of rushed footfall behind us echo in the vast tunnels as we continued on.

"The gates!" Mica shouts as she begins to slow. The gates themselves are mana reinforced, making them sturdy and nearly unbreakable. Standing in front of the gates are ten Alacryan soldiers, five on each side. I race past Mica, lifting away from the ground rapidly as the foreign soldiers begin to shout and their spells launched in my direction.

I did nothing to avoid the spells, letting them harmlessly graze me so they didn't hit the people behind me. I watched their eyes widen as their shouts grew louder, until I crash straight through the gate, taking them with me by aether imbued threads. I swung them a few meters away, not harming them too much. Dicathian soldiers pour in from behind me, Mica flying just above me as we gazed upon the site before us.

The entire space was riddled with Alacryan soldiers, seemingly guarding the dwellings of several dwarves. It went silent as I let my pressure run freely from me in waves, only targeting the foreigners as they collapsed under the pressure of my killing intent.

Dwarves coming out of their dwellings, staring down my Dicathian troop with hope. More and more came to stand, a few even coming to fall behind us for protection. I could see tears fill Mica's eyes above me as she watched her people cower behind us. The dwarves here looked bruised and broken spirited, probably from trying to fight back but to no avail.