|Peaking|

Welcome back everyone!!

Hope you all enjoyed the last chapter and fanart I provided~

I this book is almost at its peak, so hold on just a little longer!!

Anywhore, ONWARDS!!!

__________**********__________

|Third person POV|

The towering castle of Taegrin Caelim had never been more eerily quiet than it was right then. Not a single soul paced or stood watch in the lone halls, or the archways leading into the main foyer and throne room. The sky above covered in heavy grey clouds with bolts of lightning flashing across the sky with raging energy.

Every room except the throne room was empty, devoid of personnel as heavy, daunting and dark killing intent washed over the entire castle in a calm wave. It's silent in the darkened throne room. Not a single sound made, aside from the occasional rumble from the thunder above.

Agrona sat calmly on his throne, one of which he worked so meticulously to rest upon. One he'd sacrificed, experimented and killed for. Over and over in a tireless cycle. His crimson red eyes peering down on one person.

A mere boy. Someone who was as insignificant as the dust in the air. The boy sat trembling on his knees, forehead resting on the floor as his body visibly shook under the might of the intent he was facing. To Agrona, it wasn't much. Maybe a crumb of what his intent could truly be, but to the lesser kneeling before him, it felt like the weight of death and it's inhabitants.

Lining the walkway that was redden and wet which stained the once grey marble floor, the remaining Sovereigns stood along with their Scythes. Each and every person there had their heads facing the floor, nearly bowing under the pressure that was basically begging to be released.

"I want you to tell me what he did. Leave out no detail, leave out not a single word." Agrona's baritone voice rings out in the silence, making the occupants of the room flinch. He leans forward in his throne that towered above the lessers below him, nerves internally going haywire.

"M-my High S-sovereign, he walked through a portal w-with a flaming mutt of some sort. He had two people behind him i-in chains. He said 'Let hell rain down, and you burn with the ashes of your comrades.' Then the mutt opened its jaws and purple fire poured out of it like water! It burned everything! K-killed everyone...then Asender Grey killed both of the people behind him and he told me to t-tell you something..." the poor boy says as he swallows harshly. His voice wavered as tears sprung to his eyes from the undeniable fear he felt for his life in this situation.

"Tell me. What did he say?" The man crowned with elk like horns states calmly. Though, in his eyes are a swirling hailstorm of deep seeded rage and utter hatred. No one needed to look into his eyes to see it.

They simply felt it.

"H-he said 'Tell Agrona that he is next, and when I get my hands on him, he will Beg For Death.' T-then he just...left—"

In an instant, everyone fell to their knees, the sounds of choking reverberates around the room in tandem with the guttural roar of pure lividness. It felt as though gravity had been heightened a hundred fold as the lone boy that knelt in a pool of someone else's blood, fell like a puppet whose strings got cut. His heart no longer beating, yet eyes wide in fright. Frozen in place was the mask of fear.