|Before The End|

Welcome back fuck nuggets!!

Anywhore, ONWARDS!!!

__________**********__________

|Third person|

Seris didn't know what to think. The new intel coming in from the informants still situated over in Alacrya made her skin crawl. Somewhere, along the many lines of planning the downfall of the one man that made her life a living hell, she'd made a miscalculation.

Or maybe he has begun to get impatient.

With the Asura siding with lessers and his own lesseran people rebelling against him, it seemed that he felt the need to push his preparations into full swing. Not only did that mean that the lives of many would be at stake...

It meant the world as a whole is at stake.

Now, standing on the cliffside right in the middle of the beast glades, she watch as red tinted portal swirl into existence. Warping the air around them as the wind kicked up and howled a grim song. The scene was beautiful. Serene even, yet the pale beauty knew better than anyone that the most serene things in this world held the power to kill.

Then, more portals opened. Casting a heavy shadow over the serene scene before her. Her pulse quickened as she watched more and more open. Any plans she'd made to try to protect the lives of mistreated and misguided lessers seemed to fall through. There was no stopping this.

Agrona was going to kill them all.

Silently she prays.

May the gods show mercy...

May Arthur be strong enough to withstand the incoming tragedies.

__________**********__________

I know, I know. It's very short.

But we are reaching the final battle, which would mean the end of this story is nearing.

I didn't realize how much support I had until I went on Reddit.

You guys are really awesome!!

See ya~