|My Story|

Hello guys!

So, My phone broke :(

I don't know when I'll get it fixed, and for right now, I'm updating
from my sisters phone secretly (I stole her shit lol pray for me).

please bare with me.

anywhore, ONWARDS!!!

__________**********__________

|Arthur's POV|

As everyone settled down, I took both little Aria and achlys, who are now sleeping once again. I let my wings roll forward, over my shoulders and encase the small forms in my arms in warmth. Pitched hums reverberates around me as I come to rest on a couch, being careful not to sit on the feathers of my wings. Everyone in the house moved to the livingroom after eating, sitting on the make shift couches or standing. Elder Levis joining us, after waking up only to see that any injury he had was gone.

"Alright, question...what the hell is that sound?" Bairon was the first to speak, breaking the silence. Hums or nods of agreement follows his question as I look up at them, slightly amused.

"Symphony of the universe." Elder Levis answers for me, as a small smile graces his face. He hums along with the soft sounds rebounding around us, like a lullaby almost.

"That is the song of nature. The clan Concentios made use of natures sound, they were widely known for their musical ability. They could manipulate sound so deeply that it could make the ground below tremor or cause land slides. Their symphonies were always so light." He continues with his eyes closed, his smile widening.

"You seemed to know that clan well." Tessia, who had been silently watching over the twins, voices as she turns her attention to Elder Levis.

"That I do, young one. The love of my life was born from that clan. She had the loudest yet most melodious song form in her entire clan." My eyes widen at this, the memory of my time with the last remnant flashing across my mind. The way that remnant spoke, I remember it almost sounded like a song. Her skin was deeply tanned, her black hair long and flowing. She was the only remnant to remember her name.

"Cordia." At hearing the name, Elder Levis' eyes snapped open.

"How do you know that name?"

"I've met her. Her remnants at least. Her song was indeed beautiful." Is my short reply as my gaze tears away from my kids. He looks taken aback for a moment, before realization settles on his face. A tight smile forms across his face as he turns to me fully.

"You've been within the relictombs, haven't you? That would be the only way for you to have met her." He asks, his voice held a somber timbre that took everyone here by surprise, yet gained the both of us questioning glances.

"That's where I've been this entire time up until now actually." I hummed as I watched Achlys hit his sister in his sleep, only to be kicked by her in return. A smile forms on my face at their antics, not even old enough to stay awake for an entire day, yet already fighting like siblings. Both Sylv and Tess giggle at the two infants, letting Tess take them both before watching her give Aria over to gramps.