2

"Qian Qian, don't you want to take these clothes with you?" Qi Yu held Yu Qian's non-mainstream clothes in her hand, with disgust in her eyes.

"I don't want those without them, or I just sort them out and put them in the old suitcase."

Those are the clothes that Yu Qian bought specially to anger her mother in the past. Although these clothes are a bit weird, they are definitely of good quality.

"Uh... I don't think anyone will appreciate this style." Qi Yu's mouth twitched. When Yu Qian bought these clothes, she made those clothing store owners so happy.

"Qian Qian, do you want to take all these little things with you?" Wang Jiajia said, pointing to all kinds of doll accessories on the bed and table.

Yu Qian glanced at these things, frowned slightly, "See if you like it, if not, I'll take it away."

"Then I want this bear."

"I want this fawn ornament and this shelf."

"Then I want that box."

The three of them were not polite to Yu Qian, and directly said what they wanted.

The four of them had been busy all morning, and they finally sorted out their things. Yu Qian and Wang Jiajia laboriously dragged a large bag of garbage and threw it into the trash can.

Qi Yu and Fang Yan helped her put old clothes and other useful things in the recycling bin.

Looking at the large packages packed in front of him, Qi Yu said, "Qianqian, are these things sent here or are there a car to pick up?"

"My mother said there will be a car coming tomorrow."

"That's fine. It's convenient to be able to go to Bai's house with you."

The three of Qi Yu had been at Yu Qian's house and had been with her all day. Before leaving, Wang Jiajia suddenly remembered what she had put in Yu Qian's kitchen.

"By the way, Sissi, my mother made some hot sauce for you. I put it in the kitchen. Remember to take it with you tomorrow."

Wang Jiajia pointed towards the kitchen.

I have to say that although Yu Qian is a rebellious child in front of her mother, she has always had a good image in front of others and is very popular with other adults.

Otherwise, Wang Jiajia's parents would not allow their children to interact with her.

Wang Jiajia still remembers that there was a parent-teacher meeting in elementary school. Yu Qian's mother pulled her mother and said that Yu Qian was usually naughty and bad-tempered, and hoped that they would be more tolerant.

Her mother was very surprised to say that Yu Qian was very well-behaved, sweet-natured and diligent, and she would take the initiative to help when she came to her house, but she was likable.

At that time, Yu Qian's mother's face turned black.

"I won't forget it. I'll put it in the box tonight, and you can say thank you to Auntie on my behalf." Yu Qian was full of joy.