80

"Xiaoyuer, are you really not coming back tonight?"

"Mom... hug—"

Jiang Zheng hugged his chubby son and followed Yu Qian eagerly.

"Um... the baby is good-"

Yu Qian happily smeared skin care products on her face, without even looking at the two father and son.

"What if the son finds you at night?"

"He sticks to you and won't look for me."

This is not what Yu Qian said nonsense, Jiang Yu is very sticky to Jiang Zheng, sometimes he doesn't want anyone when he cries, just Jiang Zheng hugs him.

But this is also because Jiang Zheng took him the most. From when he was a baby, Jiang Zheng changed his clothes and fed him milk powder. When he grew up, Jiang Zheng took him to walk and talk all day long.

Originally, Young Master Jiang, who was not divided into grains, was stunned to cultivate himself to be an all-around dad after the birth of the child, but Yu Qian became the most laid-back mother.

Jiang Zheng glanced at Yu Qian angrily, and walked out of the room with his son in his arms.

Fang Yan is really, marry a person, and put on some pajamas to lie on, so that he and his son have to live alone in the empty room.

Jiang Zheng put Jiang Yu on the ground and let him go by himself. Looking at the silk V-neck lace-trimmed pajamas on the sofa, he became even more angry.

What kind of pajamas are these, obviously they are **** clothes, this kind of clothes, just wear them to him, why should you wear them out?

Jiang Zheng was looking at the pajamas when suddenly a small hand appeared in his sight.

"Stinky boy, you..."

Jiang Zheng didn't have time to stop it, and watched as Jiang Yu, who was less than two years old, suddenly pulled the drill off Yu Qian's pajamas.

Jiang Zheng glanced at the room with a guilty conscience, and was about to teach his son a lesson. When he looked at the nightdress that Jiang Yu had ripped, a bold idea came to his mind.

He couldn't stop Yu Qian from going out, but he could make her change into pajamas!

As soon as he said it was done, Jiang Zheng started directly and pulled out the diamonds on Yu Qian's nightdress one by one. Looking at the crumpled skirt that he ravaged, Jiang Zheng smiled complacently.

Immediately, his expression changed, he held Jiang Yu with a cute face seriously, and said loudly to the room, "What are you doing, stinky boy, Xiao Yu'er is not good, Jiang Yu broke your skirt."

Jiang Yu looked at Jiang Zheng with a bewildered face. He didn't understand why his father scolded him all of a sudden. He pursed his lips, with tears in his eyes: "No... No father, not bad..."

When Yu Qian heard that the skirt was broken, she immediately ran out of the room and saw the dress that was beyond recognition. Her heart was about to bleed. It was just bought.

But seeing her son's aggrieved appearance, she couldn't express her anger, so she had to hug the little fat man to comfort him.