75

Yu Qian took Jiang Zheng around and around until she reached the place where the potted plants were placed. She pointed at the row of colorful little things in front of her, "Come and choose one for yourself."

Cactus! !

Jiang Zheng sucked in a breath of cold air. Just looking at the thorn on it made him feel a little pain in his leg.

"No, I don't think I'll make you angry, and we won't quarrel. I don't need this thing at all."

Jiang Zheng pulled Yu Qian and wanted to leave this hell. Yu Qian stood still and said with a half-smile, "Be prepared, anyway, I always have a bad mood."

Yu Qian acted like Jiang Zheng wouldn't leave if she didn't choose her, so she stayed there and didn't move.

Jiang Zheng felt remorse in his heart, why would he say such a thing, he was just looking for guilt for himself.

In the end, Jiang Zheng shook his hands and chose a cactus with the smallest ball.

On the way home, Jiang Zheng thought about how to throw this thing away without knowing it, but unfortunately Yu Qian carried the cactus all the way, giving Jiang Zheng no chance to commit the crime at all.

Back in the new house, Yu Qian looked around, and finally put the cactus on the table in the living room. Well, it was very easy to handle.

From this day on, every time Jiang Zheng passed by the living room and saw the ball, he always felt a dull pain in his knees.

In order to destroy the cactus unknowingly, he deliberately watered it a lot every day. Before the wedding of Bai Qiming and Lin Niannian, the cactus lived up to his expectations and finally died.

Yu Qian was speechless when she saw the rotten cactus, but Jiang Zheng said confidently, "The cactus doesn't match the feng shui of our house, so let's buy some other green plants to keep at home."

After speaking, he was very active and threw the cactus into the trash can.

Yu Qian didn't break him, just looked at his knees and said coolly: "Speaking of which... the cactus is really not suitable, after all, it can only stick to a small place, so next time we will buy durian, so you can You can kneel on both legs."

Jiang Zheng: "..."

Hey, Xiaoyuer doesn't love him anymore, he even thinks of durian...

——

As soon as the wedding of Bai Qiming and Lin Niannian was over, Jiang Zheng kept sending out the 3.0 version of the invitation.

Seeing the invitation that was finally sent out, Jiang Zheng breathed a sigh of relief.

The day of marriage is getting closer and closer, and the smile on Jiang Zheng's face is getting bigger and bigger.

Qi Yu, Fang Yan and Wang Jiajia came together to help Yu Qian arrange the wedding room and prepare gifts.

In the evening, after Yu Qian and Qi Yu's dinner, they returned to Bai's house and found that her mother was still sitting in the living room.

"Mom, you haven't slept yet."

Yu Qian walked over with frowning eyes and sat down next to her mother.

Wang Hui looked at Yu Qian softly. Her daughter, who grew up from a small group to the slim one she is today, is going to get married now. Time is really fast.

"Qian Qian, when you get married in the future, you have to be a little more mature. Don't lose your temper when you are unhappy like before, you know?"