46

Before Yu Qian was ready to wash up, Fang Yan and several others had already come over.

There are no famous tourist attractions in Jiang City, and the weather outside is so cold.

So the girls unanimously decided to go to the food street to eat and drink today, at least they can take Lin Niannian to experience the customs.

Jiang Zheng and Bai Qiming were not interested in this project, they chose to stay in the hotel, so Yu Qian left her boyfriend without any psychological burden, and took the little sisters with her affectionately.

Lin Niannian likes sweets, and Yu Qian took her to buy Jiangshi's unique sand cake.

This kind of sand cake is made of glutinous rice flour and dipped rice flour, which is added with honey and sugar. The rice flour is also dyed with different plants into five colors of red, yellow, blue, pink and white. It is steamed in a special small steamer. Comes out, looks very appetizing.

The five Yu Qian ate all the way from the street to the end of the street, and they also visited the mall in the middle.

It was not until evening that several people planned to go back.

When passing by the supermarket, Fang Yan suddenly turned her eyes and pulled Yu Qian in without any explanation.

Lin Niannian didn't know why, so he went into the supermarket with him.

"Yanyan, what do you want to buy?" Wang Jiajia was a little puzzled.

"I didn't buy it, it was Qian Qian who wanted to buy it."

Fang Yan smiled maliciously.

Yu Qian was also at a loss, "I don't have anything to buy."

"No, you want to buy it!" Fang Yan looked resolute and took Yu Qian to the shelf in front of the cashier.

On that shelf, half of them were chewing gum, and the other half...

Looking at the dazzling array of small boxes on the shelf in front of her, Yu Qian was both embarrassed and ashamed.

"Sissi, what do you want?"

When Yu Qian was embarrassed, Fang Yan had already picked up a box and looked at it.

"I, we haven't reached that stage yet." Yu Qian blushed and defended herself.

"Ayan, you're going too far, Qian Qian is in love, how can a girl be so casual." Qi Yu looked at Fang Yan seriously.

She is a conservative party and cannot accept premarital sex, not to mention that in her opinion, Yu Qian is still young.

"Couples who are in love are always on fire. I want Qian Qian to protect herself."

"Besides, I'm all grown up, it's okay to enjoy it, Xiaoyu shouldn't be so rigid."

Fang Yan pulled Qi Yu to act like a spoiled child.

Qi Yu still disagreed and wanted to pull them away, but Fang Yan insisted on not letting them go. In the end, Qi Yu could only stand by with a cold face and wait for them.