65

When Jiang Zheng drove to Bai's house, he happened to see Yu Qian dumping the last tray of corn into the trash can.

"That's my dish!!"

Yu Qian was so frightened by his words that she threw the plate into the trash can.

Jiang Zheng ran in sweating profusely, and the target was the trash can.

Yu Qian looked at him as if he was going to fetch the trash can, so scared that she quickly grabbed his hand.

"I've poured in, what are you doing!"

Jiang Zheng's eyes were red, as if he was wronged.

"I didn't know that you made it before, and I didn't even take a few bites."

"But I've already emptied it into the trash can, can you still fish it out and eat it? Besides, you disliked this dish to death before, how do you know now that I made it like this?"

"If I can't eat it, I can bury it for a good memory. Besides, what I eat isn't vegetables, it's your love for me!!"

Losing the halo of motherly love, Yu Qian wanted to beat him as bleak as the dishes in the trash can.

"Why do you want to give Qiming my food? Can't you keep it for me at night?"

Looking at the unreasonable and strong appearance, she said it as if it was her fault, obviously he disliked it first!

"He's my brother, why can't I feed him."

"I'm still your boyfriend and future husband."

Yu Qian sneered, "It doesn't have to be."

Jiang Zheng was cowardly.

He looked at Yu Qian who was annoyed, and spontaneously reviewed his mistakes.

"I'm sorry Xiaoyuer, but you did a really good job today, because it looks like what Auntie did, so I misunderstood."

"If there is a next time, I will definitely eat all the leftovers. Even if you fry the eggs into shit, I will eat them all."

Yu Qian: "..."

I advise you not to talk too much.

Jiang Zheng watched Yu Qian's anger subsided a little, and she started to act like a spoiled child when she was able to make an inch.

After a long time, he finally coaxed Yu Qian back to normal. He cautiously said, "Then can you cook me a love meal in the future?"

All he returned to him was a sneer.

Jiang Zheng instantly silenced.

I can't wait to beat myself up, the love meal made by my girlfriend -

His girlfriend loves him so deeply!

When will he be seen again.

He only hated that he ate so fast at noon today that he almost forgot the taste.