70

Jiang Zheng went to wash up, and when he came back, Yu Qian was already in the bed, he rushed up, held Yu Qian's face with both hands, and gave her a lingering kiss.

Yu Qian looked at Jiang Zheng's face and made fun of him, teasing him unceremoniously: "Deserving it."

In fact, if Jiang Zheng really wanted to do something, Yu Qian would not resist.

But someone is very stubborn in this matter. He has asked for advice. It would be very harmful for girls to have **** too early. He is someone who wants to live with Yu Qian for the rest of his life, so how can he be willing to hurt her a little.

As for who Jiang Zheng asked for advice... Yu Qian said she didn't want to know at all.

"Little fish, if only you were older than me."

Jiang Zheng couldn't eat it, so he held Yu Qian in his arms, kissed Yu Qian's earlobe as if he was hiding his treasure, and sighed.

"If I was older than you now, I would definitely not ask you to be my boyfriend."

Yu Qian was very honest. She accepted Jiang Zheng's ideological struggle at that time. If Jiang Zheng's actual age was younger than her, she would not be with him no matter what he said.

Hearing Yu Qian's words, Jiang Zheng raised his head instantly. He leaned over and looked down at Yu Qian, "Who are you looking for if you don't find me? Do you still have a spare tire!"

Yu Qian looked at Jiang Zheng, who was aggrieved, speechless. This topic was obviously brought up by him first, so she was just talking about it.

"I already have you, so there's no spare tire."

"Humph."

Jiang Zheng snorted and lay down again. Of course he knew that Yu Qian couldn't have a spare tire, but as long as he followed her words and thought that he was not in her choice, he felt unbearable.

At the same time, he has a firm idea in his heart: Yu Qian really likes mature!

——

Yu Qian is a little tossed when she sleeps, but Jiang Zheng discovered it when she went out for a trip.

She likes to toss and turns, and often changes her position to sleep. No matter whether she is wearing a nightgown or pajamas, she will eventually lift it up to reveal her white belly.

But no matter how the clothes are turned over, Yu Qian will always wrap herself tightly and won't be cold at all.

When Jiang Zheng woke up in the morning, he touched the soft flesh on Yu Qian's stomach without any obstacle.

He couldn't help touching it a few more times, until he couldn't bear it before he forcibly let go of his hand.

He covered Yu Qian well and went to wash up. After washing up, he exercised, and then went downstairs to buy breakfast.

"Little fish—"

Jiang Zheng lowered his head and kissed Yu Qian a few times on the face, then pinched her nose to wake her up.

Seeing Yu Qian's dazed look, he said in a very good mood: "I've put breakfast on the table. If you get up late, warm it up. Come and kiss me, I'm going to work."

Yu Qian ignored him, closed her eyes and continued to sleep. Jiang Zheng didn't mind. He straightened Yu Qian's head, stamped his face, and went to work happily.

It was after eight o'clock that Yu Qian woke up. When she walked out of the room, she saw Jiang Zheng's buns and soy milk on the table.

The buns were cold, but the soy milk was still a little warm. After washing her face, Yu Qian heated the buns in the microwave and started to eat them.

She ate the buns and turned to look at the house.

This apartment was chosen by her to accompany Jiang Zheng. The overall layout is two bedrooms and one living room, but the other bedroom was converted into a study by Jiang Zheng.

She accompanies Jiang Zheng to buy everything in the house. The yellow sofa, dark blue curtains, various wood-colored furniture, including throw pillows, tablecloths and other small things, are all bought by her and Jiang Zheng. back.

Sometimes when she sees something good-looking when she goes shopping, she can't help but buy it and put it here. Everything here is what she likes.

And as soon as the house was bought, Jiang Zheng took her fingerprints and lost her birthday as a password. All of these really made her feel like this was her little home.

There was still class in the morning, and Yu Qian went out after eating the steamed buns.

Today Yu Qian did not choose to take the car, but went to take the subway.

There is a subway station outside this community, and there are only three stops to the school.

When Yu Qian entered the subway, she felt like she had passed away. She hadn't been on the subway for a long time.

From the moment she arrived in Beijing, she was inseparable with Jiang Zheng most of the time. On weekdays, Jiang Zheng drove her to drive her, or took a taxi directly. Today, she suddenly took the subway and felt a little uncomfortable for a while.

Well, next time you can take Jiang Zheng and take the subway together!

——

Once cohabitation begins, it becomes very natural.

In the closet of the apartment, Yu Qian had more and more clothes. In the end, Jiang Zheng only got a quarter of his clothes.

Looking at the closet full of Yu Qian, Jiang Zheng thought, in the future, their wedding room must get a large cloakroom for Yu Qian.

Yu Qian spends more and more time returning to the apartment. The two are clearly in love, but they feel like an old married couple.

——

In the third year, Jiang Zheng could count the days until Yu Qian turned twenty.

Finally, on that day, Jiang Zheng pulled out the condoms that he had been stuffing in the drawer—the five boxes Yu Qian had bought.

"Little fish, what flavor do you want?"

Jiang Zheng looked at Yu Qian with fiery eyes.

Yu Qian was speechless when she saw the thing he had hidden for nearly two years, "Are you sure this thing hasn't expired yet?"

"No, it has a shelf life of five years, don't interrupt, choose one quickly."

Yu Qian looked at Jiang Zheng's eager look, a little funny. After living together for more than a year, her face has thickened, and now she can discuss these issues with Jiang Zheng without blushing or beating.

Yu Qian pointed one at random, and Jiang Zheng put the others back in the drawer, and will use them slowly in the future.

Jiang Zheng unskilledly tore open the package...