20

Wang Jiajia and the others stayed in Beijing for a week and planned to go back.

Knowing that they were leaving, Wang Hui came back from the company to see them off.

She has always been grateful to her daughter's three best friends. When she had a conflict with Yu Qian before, it was thanks to these children that they helped Yu Qian. If they hadn't dragged Yu Qian to accompany her since she was a child, she would have I can't imagine what my daughter will become.

A few people were sitting at the airport, Qi Yu patted Yu Qian's shoulder earnestly and said, "Qian Qian, you are now in the third year of high school, you must concentrate and work hard, don't think about anything messy, understand?"

In the past few days, she and Fang Yan had clearly known that Jiang Zheng was interested in Yu Qian, but neither of them wanted to make it clear. After all, Yu Qian is now a senior in high school, and learning is more important than other things.

Yu Qian was speechless when she looked at Qi Yu, who looked like a dean of education. Is this because of her parents' influence too much?

Qi Yu's parents are teachers, and they like to preach at ordinary times. Under their influence, Qi Yu has been stable since childhood, and is the most reliable eldest sister among the four of them.

"I know, I will definitely try my best to be admitted to Beijing University."

Although Yu Qian didn't know why Qi Yu said these words to her on purpose, she still made a very firm guarantee.

"Good boy." Qi Yu patted Yu Qian's head with satisfaction.

"Qian Qian, study hard and make progress every day!"

Fang Yan also patted Yu Qian on the shoulder solemnly.

Seeing that both Qi Yu and Fang Yan were in the tone of adults, Wang Jiajia hesitated, do you want to take a picture?

Yu Qian sent three friends away, and before she had been lost for a long time, she started the make-up schedule.

The only tutor Yu Qian asked for was a math teacher. Because this subject is the most difficult for her to conquer, and the rest are all back-to-back, and there is not much difference between having a teacher or not.

Therefore, Yu Qian's daily schedule is to study mathematics in the morning and memorize comprehensive and Chinese in the afternoon.

but……

Yu Qian picked up the book again and stomped her feet irritably. Without the atmosphere of the classroom, it was really difficult for her to concentrate, and she always thought of other things unconsciously, or she took out her mobile phone unknowingly.

Obviously, I just wanted to take a look at the time on my mobile phone, but I accidentally swiped to Weibo. When I came back to my senses, half an hour had passed.

No way, the room feels like a place to relax and play.

Holding politics, Yu Qian went to the study with some sadness, intending to see if the effect would be better in another place.

Facts have proved that changing places without supervision is still not effective. In the end, Jiang Zheng saw Yu Qian frowning for several days, and took the initiative to ask the reason.