76

"Whose alarm clock... Turn it off quickly!!"

Fang Yan, who was sleeping soundly, heard the sound of the alarm clock, and muttered without opening her eyes.

Just as she finished speaking, the alarm clock sounded one after another, she irritably indented into the bed, and kicked her feet to vent her anger, just kicking Qi Yu next to her.

Qi Yu, who was sleeping in the middle, opened his eyes, got up to find the exact location of everyone's mobile phone, and turned off the alarm clocks one by one.

"Wake up."

Qi Yu lifted the quilt, and the three people who were unprepared on the bed suddenly shivered.

"I... ah, it's half past four, and Jiajia is getting up soon."

Fang Yan was about to freak out when she suddenly remembered what day it was today, rubbed her hair, and quickly pushed Wang Jiajia next to her.

Yu Qian, who was still groping for the quilt with her eyes closed, was also shaken awake by Qi Yu.

"Get up, Sissi."

Qi Yu directly pulled Yu Qian up and patted her face to wake her up.

Yu Qian opened her eyes in distress. She didn't get enough sleep at all. She fell asleep a little faster last night, and she has only slept for more than three hours now.

Yu Qian supported her heavy eyelids to wash up, and it wasn't until she washed her face that she was really awake.

Fang Yan and the others were busy preparing various things. Wang Hui had already woken up and was now arranging all kinds of things neatly dressed.

After five o'clock, various staff members such as makeup artists and photographers were in place, and Bai Qiming came over with Lin Niannian.

As the bride, Yu Qian, she only needs to sit there and let others do it like a doll.

Strange to say, I was so nervous last night that I couldn't sleep, but today I'm not nervous at all.

Speaking of...she doesn't seem to have seen what her wedding ring looks like.

She had always wanted to see it before, but Jiang Zheng just hid it and didn't show her at all.

Yu Qian couldn't help but wander around while putting on makeup, and even distracted herself thinking about what Jiang Zheng was doing now.

"Cissy, come and drink some water."

Wang Jiajia came over with a glass of water. In order to prevent her makeup from being smudged, she also put a straw in it.

Yu Qian didn't dare to drink after drinking a little bit. Just kidding, she's wearing a wedding dress today. If she wants to go to the toilet in a hurry, it will be very troublesome.

Makeup was done until half past six, and Yu Qian even took time to squint for a while.

After seven o'clock, a few people ate dinner, and then Wang Jiajia and the others discussed how to block the door and embarrass Jiang Zheng after waiting for a while.