62

Yu Qian has been here?

Jiang Zheng was happy for a moment, then pressed down the corner of his mouth and said, "Then did you see where my girlfriend went?"

Look, everyone saw my girlfriend coming with a lunch box...

"Your girlfriend came to deliver meals to the chairman and just went to the upstairs office."

Jiang Zheng: ? ? Are you sure you are the chairman, not the future president or Jiang Zheng?

"She went to the chairman's office? Who took her there?"

"The chairman brought her up."

Jiang Zheng: ...

Jiang Zheng was so angry that he didn't want to speak, he turned around and strode towards the elevator.

When he ran to the chairman's office, Jiang Zheng pushed open the door with a "bang". Yu Qian, who was eating grapes in the living room, was so frightened that his hands shook. The grapes fell on the table and bounced a few times before rolling to the ground.

"Little fish, where's my meal?"

The corners of Jiang Zheng's mouth drooped, and he looked at Yu Qian pitifully.

"That... your meal was eaten by your uncle..."

Yu Qian's eyes turned red when she saw Jiang Zheng's anger, and her voice became smaller and smaller.

"Okay, that's your father. I ordered a new meal for you, and it will be there soon."

Yu Qian shook Jiang Zheng's sleeve and comforted that she had just placed an order in a certain group, and she had added a lot of money on purpose.

Jiang Zheng was still unconvinced, he stood up abruptly, pushed open the door in the office, and when he opened the door, he saw that his father was eating the meal he was thinking of, and he was so angry that he was smoking.

That's his love meal!

"Dad! That was specially sent to me by Xiaoyuer!!"

"Then why don't you get it?"

"I……"

Father Jiang looked at Jiang Zheng, who was speechless, and didn't know his son's thoughts.

Ah! Still want to show affection in front of him? These means are all left to him to play.

Dabao, you are still young after all.

Jiang Zheng looked at his father without any guilt, and felt even more angry.

"Dad, my mother said last time that your belly is so big that it looks like a pregnant hamster when you pinch it. You should lose weight. These meats and chicken legs, you better not eat them. My mother dislikes it, that's not good."

"Also, your son, I'm still growing, and when it's time for nourishment, mice will still bring their cubs. Why are you still robbing your son's food like a stepfather?"

Seeing that Jiang's father's face quickly turned black, Yu Qian didn't care about her image, she suddenly tiptoed and reached out to cover Jiang Zheng's mouth, "Uncle, eat slowly, we'll go out first."