67

Standing outside the hotel, Jiang Zheng looked at Yu Qian in a daze, turned and crouched down in front of her, "Let's go, little ancestor, I'll carry you back."

"Oh--"

Yu Qian leaned on Jiang Zheng's back obediently, looking at the front with her eyes blurred, "You are Jiang Zheng, right?"

"Yeah, I'm Jiang Zheng, Yu Qian's boyfriend."

Yu Qian pursed her lips and smiled when she heard Jiang Zheng's answer, then she pursed her mouth again and pressed her head on his shoulder, "Jiang Zheng is true, then my mother is not dead, right?"

Jiang Zheng frowned when he heard this question, how could Yu Qian ask such a question?

Before he could answer, Yu Qian suddenly wrapped her arms around his neck and cried, "Jiang Zheng, I miss my mother, can you take me to see her?"

On this big night, Yu Qian went back like this, and she couldn't scare Aunt Wang from being sick.

"Little fish is good... Look, it's getting dark and your mother is sleeping. Let's go see her tomorrow, okay?"

"But I want to see her now..."

"Okay, okay, count, and we'll go to your mother when you count to one hundred, okay?"

Jiang Zheng coaxed Yu Qian, this little fool, who didn't even understand 7+8 just now, if he can count to one hundred now, he will call her ancestor.

After being drunk, Yu Qian had only one tendon in her mind. When she heard that she was about to count, she actually started to count.

"One, two, three...nine..."

Yu Qian counted carefully, and Jiang Zheng walked to the apartment with her on his back. His apartment happened to be near here, and he was walking when he came.

After walking for a while, his arms were a little sore. He couldn't help but toss Yu Qian upside down, and muttered, "What a little iron Tuo Tuo."

Yu Qian was drunk and wise, but she didn't have the back of her ear. When she heard Jiang Zheng say that she was a little Tie Tuo Tuo, she immediately became unhappy, she pinched Jiang Zheng's ear and shouted: "I'm not Tie Tuo Tuo, I know very light!"

Jiang Zheng was pinched by Yu Qian and grinned, and quickly coaxed him: "It's very light, very light, little ancestor, be gentle, I hurt."

Yu Qian smacked her mouth and let go of Jiang Zheng's ears, what was she doing just now? Can't remember.

She stretched out her hand to restrain Jiang Zheng's neck, "Put me down, I don't want you to carry it."

Jiang Zheng felt that Yu Qian was struggling on his back, and was afraid that she would fall, so he quickly put her down.

After Yu Qian was put down, she turned around and walked away.

"Ancestor, where are you going?"

Jiang Zheng's tossed forehead was sweating.

"I'm hungry, I want to eat barbecue."

"Didn't you have dinner?"