23

When Jiang Zheng found out what happened from the police, he was speechless and fortunate. Anyway, it was a false alarm, but luckily Yu Qian didn't have an accident.

To lead people out, they need to check their identity information. Jiang Zheng took out his ID card and handed it to the policeman. The policeman registered the ID card information and suddenly found a problem.

"You drove the Bugatti at the door?" The policeman looked at his ID card and then at Jiang Zheng.

"It was me." Jiang Zheng was a little puzzled, and suddenly asked why?

The policeman suddenly showed a weird expression, and then shouted to a position behind him: "Wang team, there is an underage driver here without a license, what should I do?"

Yu Qian: "..."

Jiang Zheng: "..." Damn, I came in a panic. I didn't expect that he was still more than three months away from being eighteen years old. He was still a minor, and he didn't have a driver's license.

Therefore, the person who was educated by ideology was replaced by Jiang Zheng.

Yu Qian was on the side, secretly looking at Jiang Zheng with a horrible expression.

In the end... it was Bai Qiming who brought the housekeeper to take the two away. Nian Zai Jiang Zheng was the first offender and was only fined 500 yuan, and he was not detained.

Bai Qiming paid the money, and Yu Qian and Jiang Zheng obediently followed him out of the police station.

When he got into the car, Bai Qiming squinted at the two people who were quails in the back, and was about to cry stupidly by them.

"Brother Ming, can you keep today's affairs a secret for me and don't tell my mother?" Yu Qian looked at Bai Qiming begging.

"Well." Bai Qiming agreed coldly, and then asked a question: "Why did you call Jiang Zheng in the first place?"

Yu Qian didn't expect that Bai Qiming would ask such a question, and was stunned for a moment. Jiang Zheng, who was originally silent, recovered his energy after hearing this question. He turned his head with anticipation and waited for Yu Qian's answer.

Today, Yu Qian was the first to think of him when she was in trouble.

"Uh...my phone got water and broke. I only remember Jiang Zheng's phone number." Yu Qian's expression became a little hard to say. Seeing that the two were dissatisfied with the answer, she looked straight at her and she covered her Face, broke the jar and smashed the road.

"Okay, I admit, because Jiang Zheng's phone number is very sandy, I remembered it the first time I saved it."

"Where is my phone number!" Jiang Zheng retorted with some dissatisfaction, it was the number he personally chose.

Yu Qian: "What do you say, every time I hear your phone number, I think you're swearing, and you don't look at the numbers behind you, 18854188, it sounds like your father, I'm your father ."

Hearing what Yu Qian said, Jiang Zheng recited his phone number silently, as if... the homophonic sound really resembled a curse.

Knowing the answer, Bai Qiming was stunned for a moment, and silently retracted his gaze. It's just that the air pressure around me is a little higher than before.