16

In November, the weather is getting colder. Yu Qian shuddered, thinking that her clothes would be thicker tomorrow.

Between classes, Yu Qian took out a piece of bread and ate it one bite at a time. Jiang Zheng stretched his head over from the side, "Give me a bite."

Yu Qian was unwilling, and she was afraid that he would grab her own bread, so she pushed his head away and shoved the rest of the bread into her mouth.

Yu Qian's face was stuffed with bread, and she couldn't chew it for a long time. Jiang Zheng was afraid that she would be choked, so he didn't care to laugh at her, so he hurriedly opened his own water and handed it to Yu Qian.

Unexpectedly, when Yu Qian saw his action, she blinked, then reached out to her table to pick up a bottle of drank milk, touched Jiang Zheng's water, and then lifted her head and took a sip.

Jiang Zheng was a little speechless by Yu Qian's action, clinking glasses with him, is he planning to become brothers with him?

Yu Qian drank the milk and finally ate the bread, sighing contentedly.

"I said what about you? If you don't want a mouthful of bread, you choke yourself like this."

There was helplessness in Jiang Zheng's voice.

"Exactly." Yu Qian nodded vigorously and said, "I can give you a new bread, but you can't take my last bite of bread."

The first and last bite of everything is the best.

What kind of weird logic is this, Jiang Zheng is about to kneel to her brain circuit.

"The paper that the teacher sent out just now, what else you can't do, I'll teach you."

Hearing Jiang Zheng's words, Yu Qian's eyes lit up and she hurriedly opened the math paper.

"I don't know this, this, and the last two questions."

Jiang Zheng took the paper, glanced at it, and began to explain it to Yu Qian in detail.

To say who is the person who wants Yu Qian to take classes seriously now, it must be Jiang Zheng.

He has already confirmed that he will go to Beijing University next year. As the person he likes, Yu Qian, of course, hopes that she can also go to Beijing University. Otherwise, the two will go to different places before they fall in love. Wouldn't that be an opportunity for the little three and the four to intervene?

So with this expectation, Jiang Zheng began to encourage Yu Qian to study. How good it is to study, it can not only make her progress, but also block those rotten peach blossoms.

Regarding Jiang Zheng's active guidance, Yu Qian said that she was grateful to Brother Zheng for disregarding previous suspicions, and then she threw herself into the arms of a knowledge tyrant.

Yu Qian lowered her head and took notes seriously, Jiang Zheng bent down and stood at Yu Qian's desk, the tip of her nose smelled of bubble gum.

Bubble gum flavor? Why does Yu Qian's hair smell like bubble gum?

"Xiaoyuer, what brand of shampoo do you use?" Jiang Zheng poked Yu Qian, trying to verify.

"Huh? Shampoo?" Yu Qian was a little puzzled by this question, and then said: "My friend recommended it to me, I forgot the brand, this shampoo is fragrant, it smells like bubble gum, it smells very good. "

It really smells like bubble gum. Jiang Zheng's mouth twitched, worried about Yu Qian's peculiar aesthetic.

"Why, do you want me to go back and find it and recommend it to you, this is still to prevent baldness." Yu Qian's words were full of sincere Amway.