72

Jiang Zheng acted very quickly. In less than a week, he told Yu Qian that the supermarket location had been selected.

"so fast?"

Yu Qian looked at Jiang Zheng suspiciously. Although she had no experience in opening a store, she knew that the location of a supermarket was not easy. It needed a place with a lot of traffic and a large storefront.

The shops in Beijing are so sought after, how could it be possible to find a suitable place so quickly.

"You are satisfied with that location."

Jiang Zheng looked confident, he couldn't wait to know Yu Qian's reaction when she saw that shop.

Seeing Jiang Zheng's self-confidence, Yu Qian was also looking forward to it.

But this afternoon, Lin Niannian asked her to go shopping, and she can only go to see it tomorrow.

——

The next day, Jiang Zheng took Yu Qian to see the shop.

The accompanying personnel also included Lin Niannian and Bai Qiming.

Jiang Zheng was a little speechless when he looked at the two people behind him. He obviously only wanted to take Yu Qian there. Did these two light bulbs think he had bad eyesight and came to light the way?

Yu Qian sat in the car, watching the route the car traveled getting more and more familiar, so familiar that she could think of what to eat at the next street intersection.

Yu Qian: "..." Wouldn't it be what she thought?

After ten minutes, the car stopped.

Yu Qian looked at the familiar building and the logo of the Jiang Group, and didn't know how to describe her mood.

"Get out of the car, don't you really want to see it?" Jiang Zheng smiled brightly.

After that, he took the initiative to help Yu Qian unbuckle her seat belt and pull her out.

Yu Qian wanted to say that she didn't really want to watch it now.

The group walked straight to the left side of the first floor of the Jiang's Building. From the outside, it could be seen that the inside had been vacated, with an area of ​​nearly 300 square meters.

Yu Qian was speechless when she looked at the shop that was obviously cleaned up. She remembered that there used to be a coffee shop and a fast food restaurant...

Bai Qiming frowned slightly at the shop, "Is this a good location for you?"

"What's wrong with this location? The area is sufficient, surrounded by office buildings, and there is a lot of traffic."

More importantly, Yu Qian can commute with him from now on! !

Thinking about being able to commute to work with Yu Qian every day, and occasionally when he is tired from office get off work, he can come down for a walk, such a day is just as happy as a fairy!

Jiang Zheng felt that he was really witty!

It was quite beautiful to think about. Bai Qiming didn't bother to see Jiang Zheng anymore, so he said to Yu Qian, "Qian Qian, we have a shop downstairs in our own house, so why come to Jiang's to rent it?"