83

It won't disturb him, what does he mean by this.

In the afternoon, Yu Qian quietly followed Jiang Zheng, and then learned that Lin Niannian and Bai Qiming were talking on the phone every night.

Yu Qian, who learned the truth: "..."

After school, the four of them sat in the car, and Lin Niannian happily took the mobile phone and shared funny content with Yu Qian——

In the past, this treatment was given to Bai Qiming. Bai Qiming looked at his stepsister and sweetheart across from him, and lowered his eyes without saying a word. Jiang Zheng smiled happily and took out his mobile phone to take pictures.

Feeling the glances from her step-brother from time to time, after the car arrived at Bai's house, Yu Qian finally spoke up, she said to Lin Niannian, "Niannian, from today onwards, I'm going to take an online math class at night, in order to prevent me from being greedy. To play, I decided to just turn off my phone at night, so oh well, we can't make calls."

What Yu Qian said was half-truth. She really wanted to make up for math, but she never thought of taking online classes. The teacher of the online class couldn't supervise her studies through the screen. With her self-control, she would definitely be less than ten. Start playing with your phone in minutes.

"That's it." Lin Niannian was a little disappointed, but learning was important, and she could share it with Yu Qian the next day.

That night, Bai Qiming received a call from Lin Niannian, whom he had not seen for a long time. He listened to Lin Niannian talking about the trivial things during the day with soft eyes. It was obvious that those were all the boring and trivial things he had experienced together, but from Lin Niannian's perspective. Speaking out of his mouth, these things seemed to have been dyed with color and came alive in front of his eyes.

Bai Qiming thought that Aunt Yu was looking for a tutor for Yu Qian. He was so happy that he recommended a math teacher to Auntie. This teacher gave excellent lectures and was lively and interesting. That ugly math score helped a lot, so the only downside became an advantage.

It's not bad to have a sister - Bai Qiming thought.

Bai Qiming is a very calm person, he has been guarding Niannian to grow up - if there is no Jiang Zheng and Yu Qian by his side.

He loves Nian Nian, and he is sure that Nian Nian will choose him in the future. It has nothing to do with self-confidence, but when they have been together for more than ten years, they can always find each other's most real thoughts, just like Nian Nian can always be keenly aware of his subtleties. Likes and dislikes, even Yu Qian's latecomers discovered Lin Niannian's unconscious dependence on Bai Qiming, but she herself did not.

If he hadn't seen Jiang Zheng and Yu Qian together quickly and decisively, Bai Qiming was really prepared to wait for Nian Nian to find out her inner thoughts after graduating from university, but Jiang Zheng was really annoying.

Seeing Jiang Zheng giving gifts to Yu Qian outside his house at night, looking at the cute accessories on Jiang Zheng's body, watching Jiang Zheng and Yu Qian holding hands and laughing and making trouble, he felt irritable for the first time.

The most annoying thing is Jiang Zheng's flamboyant tone. He and the person he likes have known each other for more than ten years, but Jiang Zheng and Yu Qian have only known each other for less than a year.