57

No matter how Yu Qian carried her conscience behind her back, she couldn't say how happy she was when facing this bunch of threads that seemed to have countless knots.

Seeing Yu Qian's silence, Jiang Zheng became annoyed, "Yu Qian, I made this by myself. You dare to dislike it. You see my hand is bleeding."

Yu Qian wanted to know, how much force Jiang Zheng had to use to stab himself with blood because the sweater needle was so bald.

She swallowed and asked with some difficulty, "Why did you remember to knit a scarf for me?"

There are so many gifts in the world, why choose one that tortures him and himself! !

"You also said that everyone's girlfriends give their boyfriends scarves. I'm not afraid that you can't knit them, so I plan to knit them for you."

Huh... This tone of voice is aggrieved, and Yu Qian instantly feels that she is too heartless, but...

"How do you know I can't knit?"

"You can?"

"Yes."

The two looked at each other, but were speechless.

Jiang Zheng was very suspicious for a moment, why did his head knitting go bald in the past two days, why didn't his girlfriend knit a scarf and why didn't he tell him! !

Yu Qian looked at Jiang Zheng innocently.

What teenage girl didn't do some handicrafts? When she was in high school, she knitted three strips in a row and gave them to Qi Yu.

Seeing Jiang Zheng's expression turning a little grim, Yu Qian hurriedly held his hand, "If you want a scarf, tell me earlier, I'll knit it for you."

This saves her from having to choose gifts.

Jiang Zheng was angry, but when Yu Qian said that the scarf was woven for him, he still nodded sincerely.

Yu Qian picked up the ball of red wool, and once again thanked that she found it early.

"Why don't we change colors." Who can resist this color.

Jiang Zheng now only cares about whether he can receive a scarf, and doesn't care about the color of the scarf at all. He is very talkative and agrees to Yu Qian's request to change the color.

But he still has to keep the ball of red wool, in case he needs to practice skills in the future.

The two came to the wool shop again, and Yu Qian went straight to the thickest wool.

Nonsense, of course, thick wool is needed to knit a scarf. She is afraid that it will take ten days and a half months to knit a fine wool to knit it well.

After choosing wool, Jiang Zheng didn't let Yu Qian go, and insisted that she knit in his room.

In the end, Yu Qian sat cross-legged on Jiang Zheng's bed and started to knit a scarf skillfully. Jiang Zheng quietly took out her mobile phone and videotaped Yu Qian.

Looking at Yu Qian's concentrating figure on the phone, Jiang Zheng's whole body was swaying.

After the video, Jiang Zheng brought fruit and milk very diligently, and fed it into Yu Qian's mouth in the same way.

By eight o'clock in the evening, Yu Qian was already halfway through knitting.

She rubbed her sore neck, "Let's knit the rest tomorrow."

Jiang Zheng was a little disappointed that he couldn't weave well today, but he was still very attentive to help Yu Qian squeeze her shoulders and fingers.