38

Although he was unhappy in his heart, looking at the lipstick in Yu Qian's hand, he still introduced: "That one was chosen by Wu Qi and the others."

After speaking, Jiang Zheng whispered again: "The other two are not good-looking at all, the one I chose is obviously the best."

When Yu Qian heard the name of his roommate, the image of a few big boys lying in front of the lipstick counter suddenly appeared in her mind, what to do, she actually felt a little cute.

With a smile on her lips, Yu Qian turned on her lipstick, and it really was a straight male aesthetic.

Yu Qian looked at this dazzling red, and could fully imagine the effect of it on her lips.

Jiang Zheng looked at the one he chose, and the one he and his roommate chose were rejected. He quickly picked up the last one and said, "This one was chosen for me by the customer service at the counter."

If he doesn't like this one again, wouldn't his New Year's Day gift be a failure.

When Yu Qian heard that the teller chose it, she had some expectations for the last lipstick.

Open the lid and rotate it gently. It is bean paste color.

Sure enough, it's still girls who understand girls best, but she was just narrow-minded.

Seeing that Yu Qian was finally satisfied, Jiang Zheng breathed a sigh of relief, but looking at the dark red color, he felt that this one was uglier than Wu Qi and the others, and Yu Qian's eyes were really bad.

"Xiaoyuer, if you like this one, then try it. I think I only saw you put on lipstick on my birthday."

Jiang Zheng looked at Yu Qian with burning eyes.

Yu Qian was a little tangled. She put on skin care products when she went out today, she didn't make up at all, and she didn't do any maintenance on her lips. What if the lipstick was unevenly applied.

But looking at Jiang Zheng's expectation, Yu Qian still took out a wet tissue and wiped her lips.

After looking at the other two lipsticks on the table, Yu Qian paused, but picked up Jiang Zheng's choice, and lightly painted it on her lips with pink, and then painted it again with bean paste.

Yu Qian took out her phone, turned on the camera, and carefully filled in the colors.

After painting, Yu Qian pursed her lips and asked Jiang Zheng somewhat uncertainly, "Does it look good?"

Not only is it beautiful, it is simply soul-sucking.

Jiang Zheng stared at Yu Qian's lips, his Adam's apple rolled up and down.

Yu Qian felt uncomfortable by him and wanted to tilt her head. Jiang Zheng stretched out his hand to hold Yu Qian's face, preventing her from moving, then leaned over...

Yu Qian felt the touch under her lips, and her whole body froze for a moment. She looked at the smooth black hair in front of her, and her pupils continued to dilate.

This process only lasted for two seconds. Jiang Zheng raised his head and looked at the silly Yu Qian with a bright smile.

Yu Qian stared at the clear lip print on Jiang Zheng's right face, and her face instantly turned red.