2

Last season on Total Drama Island... Owen, Malibu, and Gwen battled it out for $100,000. In the end, Gwen and Malibu, the polar oppisite duo tied for first and won a super-sized check. After angry fans stormed the studio and demanded for a redo, we instead decided to come back with Season 2 and an even bigger check, baby! Now these campers who were the closest to winning have been given the chance to win a million dollars. They've been instructed to report to an old film lot for a whole new set of challenges. Forty-two days. One heck of a lot of cash! Welcome to Total. Drama. Action!"

...

We all hurry off the Total Drama tour bus. Whoo! After Owen farting every two seconds, to Heather's constant complaining, I thought I would go crazy! Talk about de ja vu.

I look around. Ok, this is cool, I guess, but why are we on a TV lot? Don't get me wrong, I will not miss Camp Wawanokwa, but this just seems... Random? 

"I'm not hanging around here," Heather says snobbishly.

"You're gonna give up the chance at a million big ones?" Leshawna asks. "Heh, that's a lot of hair weaves."

I hold in a snicker. Heather is still bald. She has to wear this funky looking wig until her hair grows back. It makes me smile at one of the only few good moments I had on the show. I want to get Heather out this season, but after last season, I've learned there's other names I need to add to the list of people I need to be voted off.

"Guess I can stay for a bit," Heather agrees.

"Face it. The money's the reason we all put up with Chris," Beth says.

She's right. I was pretty much forced to agree to a season 2. I could've fought for the $100,000 prize, but I would've had to hire an attorney, and it would've been a messy lawsuit that would have cost me way more than $100,000. It sucks, but I had no other choice.

"Beth, you got your braces off! You look amazing," I compliment her.

"Hot as ever," Justin agrees.

"You look fi-i-ine, girl!" Leshawna exclaims.

"You really do!" Gwen agrees.

"You are totally on your way to looking the part of my new BFF. That's my new best French friend. I am so moving to France when I win," Lindsay says with a big smile.

"My mom said my world would totally open up when I got my braces off!" Beth tells us. "She was right! I'm going to France!"

The sound of a horn sounds and we look to see Chris riding in on one of those fancy carts they ride around in at Universal Studios. He makes his grand entrance, just like in season one. Only this time  I am not excited to see him whatsoever. I'm only met with flashbacks of the horrendous challenges he put us through for eight weeks. It only makes me angry considering I won, yet here I am.

"Dude, it's about time!" Duncan exclaims, sounding annoyed.

"Hop on, everyone! Come on, people! Sheesh, we haven't got all day! This cart's rented by the hour!"

We all go to take our seat on the vehicle, and sadly, the only seat left is next to Duncan. I sigh and sit next to him. Luckily Gwen is next to me, so I lean more towards her. Man I wish Courtney were here, she's the president of the 'I Hate Duncan' club.'