29

Malibu's outfit + shoes

...

"Malibu, we know you're upset right now, but do you have anything you'd like to say about today?" The producer asks.

I don't want to do this. Why is it every time something extremely bad happens to me, the first thing the producers and Chris McLean want me to do is a confessional? Can I please just have some privacy for once?!

"Yeah," I answer anyway. Let's just get this over with. "I know that teams have dissolved, but I admit, I am totally bummed that Leshawna was voted off! I mean, I just got her back, and now she's gone. And you know what the worst part is? I actually had fun today! I mean, we got to dress up like super hero's and go around acting like we're saving a town, and my shoes were so cute, too!"

"We all know that Duncan had it out for Leshawna after 'Spa-Gate.' Do you think he had anything to do with her elimination?"

Now that they mention it, I thought I saw him and Courtney whispering to each other after tonight's challenge. What could they have possibly been talking about? Especially since they hate each other...and it is pretty hard to believe that Harold just voted for Leshawna with his own intuition, he's crazy about her! But that's ridiculous right? Duncan lied to me before, he wouldn't betray me like that again... Would he?

"I don't know," I answer truthfully. "But it doesn't matter. Leshawna is gone, and that leaves Justin, Lindsay, Beth, Courtney, Harold, and Duncan. I really have to play my cards right here."

...

I can't believe Leshawna is gone. I know I should be happy that I've survived another day, but Leshawna was the only one who truly got me. Did she suck sometimes? Yeah, for sure, but so has everyone else here. At least Leshawna owned her bullsh*t.